•caught•

Amber walks in grinning form cheek to cheek. "Hey" she smiles.

"I'm happy to see you" I hug her, she spins me and we walk out "where we going?" I ask.

"Imma give you a tour" she says and I follow her out "this is mine and Liam's room" she opens the door but we don't step in.

"How are you?" She asks bringing me outside.

"Good" I nod "you?"

"I'm okay"

"Okay?"

"At first I thought Shank was going to leave you until I saw for myself his state" she says.

"What do you mean his state?" I ask.

"He started lashing out at everyone, throwing things at people and he even shot the guy that was supposed to keep you safe" she gives me a side glance.

I smile up at her. She shows me a game room and the beautiful swimming pool outside.

"I went to go visit your family for you" Amber tells me "Jamal and Jes are doing better, I didn't tell them what happened"

"What about my mom?"

"She's not so good, she wants to see you" Amber says sitting down on the grass "your dad too"

"I'm not seeing him" I sit next to her "I'll need someone there or I will kill him"

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asks and I know she's not talking about my dad. I tell her what I told Shank but with a little more detail.

"This is the last time I repeat this story" I tell her and she nods. We sit in silence for a while and then she shows me the new piercing.

"So when I got kidnapped you where out here getting piercings?" I laugh.

"Don't put it that way" she pushes me a little.

"Are you and Shank..." she lets her sentence hang.

"No" I shake my head.

"What was all that moaning about this morning" she giggles.

"Oh my gosh" I laugh loosing my balance "I can tell you this, we haven't had it yet but we're doing things"

"Oh?" She smiles.

"Stop" I shake my head "you and Liam are no better"

"Don't even" she laughs.

We sit and catch up for a while and then the sun starts to set, we watch the sky make a beautiful cotton candy shade of colours.

We go back into the mansion and we go to the game room to find Shank and Liam playing pool. Shank looks up at me before shooting.

He gets three in. I go with Amber to get something to eat, I look in the fridge and it's filled. "We should make chicken Alfredo" Amber suggests.

"It's been a long time since we've made that" I tell her.

"Oh come on" she whines and takes out the ingredients. We start making it, I do something and so does Amber.

"Amber, that's too damn much" I take the salt away form her.

"Whoops" she laughs.

When we've made enough for it to be too much, I put the leftovers in small plastic containers for anyone who wants them.

I get four plates and Amber pours some food in each, the guys come over and eat with us. After dinner Amber and I watch a movie.

Someone opens the door and we turn to see Shank, he nods me over then leaves "Imma go" I tell Amber getting up.

Amber give me a look then moans and rolls her eyes "your disgusting" I laugh and leave. I find Shank at the end of the corridor waiting.

I follow him down the stairs and he leads me outside and into his car, he opens the door for me and I get in.

He drives us to a park and then I get out following him, behind the park is a house and we walk in that direction. There's non of Shanks men around the house.

He gets a key out to open the door and I look around still amazed at the beautiful site, I step in and my jaw drops.

This house is so elegant and beautiful my eyes hurt, Shank locks the door then takes my hand pulling me with him. I'm still stunned every step we take.

"This is my house" he says "I can't be reached here" we go down some stairs into a game room, he opens another door that leads to a walk in closet.

A hidden door is at the back of the closet and he opens that leading to some more stairs, we go down into a loft about the same size as the apartment I was in.

It's obviously much bigger. We go in and I look around completely dazed by the place, I smile at him and my eyes work around his room.

"Your the first person that's made it down here" he tells me leaning on a desk.

"Why am I here?" I ask moving closer to him.

"I wanted to talk to you"

"About?" I ask and he pulls me closer, he takes my jacket off but I keep my eyes with his. He kisses me and rubs his hands down my arms.

"This" he stops at my wrists, I look down as my eyes tear up. I step back but he pulls me back in "don't" he warns me.

"I've been through a lot" I drop my wrists form his grip and try step back but he doesn't let me "I wasn't expecting to make it past 17" I tell him.

"Why'd you stick around?" He ask.

"I found out my mom had cancer and then my dad left...it was a lot for me" I sob.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I was caught" I say and he tilts my head up and wipes my tears.

"Who caught you?" He asks.

"Amber" I sob and he hugs me.