Chapter Twenty-Four - I'm Truly Sorry

MIA

Well...I am still kind of under the influence of that kiss. I mean, who wouldn't.

I am not taking right decisions, I am not getting mad at things I used to get mad before the kiss, and I am saying yes and okay to everything.

What's happening to me?

"You have to get it together!" Camilla yelled, "it was just a kiss and it turned you upside down, what the hell?"

"Cami, it was an amazing kiss." I trued to explain, smiling.

"Aren't you two going to talk?" She asked, looking at her nails, knowing that I will blame her right now.

"If you didn't scream, getting everyone's attention to the room, then we would have talked." I said as a matter of fact.

"I am sorry! I was excited."

"I am the one who is supposed to be excited, not you!" I exclaimed.

"She's back!" She smiled smugly and left the room.

I guess I am back.

I left my room after staying hours in it, scared to see River if I left.

Not that I didn't want to see him, but I don't know what to do or act if I did.

It really sucks because this is not the first time we kiss and every time he tells me something along the lines of "it shouldn't have happened," and I mean...I don't want to see him now because what if he said the same thing because I swear to god if he did, I WILL KILL HIM.

Not kidding this time.

"Hey honey.." my mother greeted.

"Hi mom."

"You looking for the gang? They are in the basement."

"What are they doing there?" I ask, confused.

"Troy and River are fighting." She said nonchalant.

"Fighting?! Why?" I screamed.

"Calm down, they bet on money and fighting to get it." She replied, making me sigh in relief.

But still a part of me was worried. What if River was beaten up so bad? Troy is one of the best fighters we have here.

I quickly made my way to the basement and was greeted with a group of people surrounding two men.

River and Troy.

I spotted Camila and David, and made my way towards them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"They are fighting over money." David replied, proudly.

"But why?" I asked, confused.

"Don't tell anyone you heard this from me, but they are fighting over you." Camila whispered.

What!!!!

They betted on me?

I am going to fuck up their faces.

I made my way towards the two stupid men and stood between them, shocking everyone.

I first turned towards Troy and fake smiled. Before he could say anything, I punched him in the face. Really hard.