Chapter Thirty - Always & Forever

I hope you like the last chapter of Mia González💞⭐️

MIA

Have you ever felt like your heart is flying somewhere in the atmosphere, still going up, and suddenly, going down super fast? Like I don't know...like you are super happy and from the level of happiness, you feel like you are going to faint? Like you are just too happy, a lot.

That's what I am feeling right now.

River is hugging me tightly, while softly snoring like a cute little baby. I have been awake for an hour, and I couldn't get up because I love watching him asleep. Also, I don't want to leave him and I don't want to be away from him.

I just fucking love him. He is my baby daddy for sure.

Not that I am pregnant, but maybe... soon.

I know I know...I am young blah blah. We didn't even have sex since I am not 18 yet, but my birthday is tomorrow so...

I don't know...

I am super scared, but I know for sure that I want to be with River for the rest of my life. He even told me that too when we went on our short date, that my father ruined when he later texted me to go home and meet the little girl.

We went on a picnic beside a lake. That lake is very famous here in Galena. Luckily for us, there weren't a lot of people there.

When I think of everything that had happened, I never thought I would end up with River. I never thought that he will be the one. Even though I knew from the first time I saw him in 9th grade that I have a crush towards him, but I never admitted it.

My thoughts were cut off by River, who stirred a bit.

"Mornin." He greeted in his morning voice that melted my heart and my hymen.

God...why am I thinking of those things these days?

Maybe because my period is near...I don't know.

"Buenos dias, mi amor." I replied and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh god...it's so sexy when you speak in Spanish." He murmured for the second time.

"Then, I'll always speak to you in Spanish."

"Oh yes, please." He smiled the cutest one before getting up and giving me a passionate kiss.

When you love someone, you don't care if they kissed you without brushing there teeth. I didn't even brush.

"I can't wait for tomorrow to come." He smirked evilly.

I knew what he was thinking because I thought the same.

"Oh, why?" I played dumb.

"Don't act like you didn't think of it too." His smirk grew.

How the fuck did he know!

My face turned a shade of pink, which made River chuckle.

"So, I was right?"

I nodded slowly, avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me."

I turned his way and looked into his eyes. He put his finger on my chin and said, "I love you."

Something I never expected to hear from him even though we both knew we love each other, but him saying it makes me feel a whole new feeling.

Happiness but level 10000.