Chapter 41

Merry Christmas! Happy Reading!

Chapter 41

Right after he shouted, his men immediately went berserk and attacked the academy. Kaagad namang kumilos sina Ella at Tin at nakipaglaban.

Inilabas ni Tin ang spear niya sinipa ang papalapit na halimaw sa kaniya. She then, pierce it with her spear and struck a bolt of lightning at five people around her.

While Ella jumped and kicked the person nearest her and took her whip. She whipped everyone her whip can whip and added force with her wind power.

"Yaah!"

Bigla bigla rin ay nagsilabasan na ang ibang mga studyante at nakipaglaban. There's no saying who's winning yet, the fight is just starting.

Aria stood in front of the Krylene king.

"Oh? You won't join them?" he asked referring to the people around them fighting.

"I won't let you get away from my eyes."

The King smirked. "You want to guard me?" Hindi nawala ang ngisi nito sa mukha. Suddenly, smoke started appearing behind him. "Well, you need to find me first."

Sa isang iglap bigla itong nawala. Aria looked around to see if the king is still around but his presence was gone.

Shit! Where did he go? Bakit hinayaan niyang mawala?

But to think of it, he's Krylene's King. A kingdom where demons are considered as pets. A kingdom where evilness is everywhere. It is expected that their king is powerful.

Aria bend when a bulky man charged an attack on him. He fought it using her hands and this guy is no joke! Malakas ito, there's no doubt in that. But she's just using her hands, if she were to use a weapon she can defeat this guy.

Naghanap siya ng gagamiting armas. She didn't bring any weapons. She only has the three necklaces in her pocket. Hindi pa niya nahahanap ang holy weapon kaya wala siyang choice kundi gumamit ng pangkaraniwang armas.

Nilapitan niya ang lalaking may hawak na katana at sinipa ito sa mukha at sunod sa kamay na may hawak ng katana. The katana fell and she quickly took it from the ground and pierced the man with it.

"Shit!"

Kaagad niyang iniwasan ang taong papunta sa direksyon niya. It wasn't attacking her. It was thrown away!

"Did you see that?! Binato niya ang tao!" Nagugulantang ani Ella na nanlalaki pa ang mga mata.

"Focus," paalala ni Aria at kaagad namang ngimiti si Ella.

"Hai!" Yes.

Binalikan niya ang unang nakalaban. It was fighting some students and it's evident that the students are having a hard time. When she saw an opening, she quickly pierced the man, but its skin is hard to pierce! Mas diniinan niya pero wala pa rin. She took a step back at sinipa ito ng papalapit.

She needs another katana!

Nang mamataan ang isang katana sa lupa ay kaagad niya itong pinuntahan. But before she can hold it, the guy held her left leg. Hinila siya nito at binato sa lupa.

She landed on her feet but she was out of balance. Hindi niya kaagad naiwasan ang papalapit na espada.

She waited for it to slice it but there was no sword against her skin. She looked at what happened.

Nanlaki ang mata niya ng makita ang isang taong pinipigilan ang espada. That person swiftly pushed the enemy and killed it.

"Aidan..."