SA: TFP Chapter 5

This is the last chapter of the Sapphire Academy: the found past. I hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reaching this part. I appreciate you!

Chapter 5

Tree of Threads

They say everything's connected, everything's tied in a thread of fate.

As the three of them went back to see the past that has a big connection as to why they were in the mortal world, the questions in their head were answered, the missing pieces of the puzzle were filled.

May mga tanong sa buhay kung saan hindi ito masasagot dahil sa maraming dahilan. Maaaring dahil sa wala na ang nag-iisang tao na nakakaalam tungkol doon, o dahil hindi talaga para sa 'yo na malaman ang kasagutan sa iyong mga tanong.

There are various reasons why our questions can't be answered. But for Aria, Ella, and Tin, it was answered. Kahit matagal na inakala nilang mananatiling tanong at tila misteryo ang mga ito.

Aria's parents were about to be slaughtered, only to find the previous owner of the szjin and helped her. She gave the szjin to the future baby of the couple which happens to be Aria before dying. That's when the couple started their new life in the mortal world.

On the other hand, Ella's parents were able to witness the massacre of the demon slayers, that had their lives in danger. They lost their firstborn and only son and decided to live away from magic and the world they used to see as home.

While Tin was brought away from her parents, in order to keep her safe from malicious people who want to kill the deity of lightning and thunder.

From having Aria's parents run away from the massacre, to Ella's parents' witnessing it, to Tin being away to be safe in order to fulfill her duty as one of the deities that could find and help a demon slayer.

They were connected by fate from the very first day without them knowing it.

Now that Aria discovered what really happened to her parents, she can't help but feel nostalgic and proud.

It was because of her parents why she ends up being brave and strong. They were the reason why she was able to protect the world she's now acknowledging as her new home.

She was able to fulfill her duty as the last demon slayer, and she couldn't feel any prouder.

But why are they showing them this? What's the relation between this and the vanishing of people?

Sa hindi malamang dahilan, natumba na lamang bigla si Aria sa kinatatayuan. Ang akala niya ay mahuhulog siya kaya napapikit siya. Ngunit ilang segundo pa ay hindi siya nahulog. She only felt dizzy for a second.

She slowly opened her eyes, only to be welcomed by a small light in the middle of the darkness.

"Maligayang bati, Anyssa."

"Sino ka?" tanong ng dalaga.

"Ako ang espiritu ng punong inyong nakikita sa malaking espasyo ng kapatagan."

That tree...?

"Tama ang iyong iniisip."

Aria's brows furrowed. Why do they know what she's thinking?

"Ako'y nasa iyong isipan, tagapagpaslang ng mga halimaw."

Naliwanagan si Aria sa sinabi nito. Pinagmasdan niya ang munting liwanag. It looks like a small bulb light, but there was something about it that she couldn't name.

It emits a very strong presence and aura.

"Why did you show me the past?"

"The realm of time and truth is in distort. In order to keep the balance, there must be secrets and memories that shall be revealed and remembered."