'documents'

1 day earlier...

Nobodys pov: 

Siddharth was sitting in his room and was sitting on his desk, writing something on an A4 sheet paper. 

'hello, princess. this is the 5th letter I have written for you and I don't even know why I am writing this but I can't help myself. It has been 5 days since you have left the palace, and since then, everything has changed. I haven't seen ritika, manjul and faisal since you left and brother and I only meet for meetings. in short, everyone has turned into their old selves. I have been working day and night for the boxing match to get you off of my mind but nothing is working. everything here is reminding me of you and I don't care how cringy and cheesy this sounds, but all I can think about is you. about how cute when you look when you blush, and like when you talk to a person and their mood immediately lightens up, because you're amazing, princess. and no matter what, you'll always be my princess. you changed me, your stupid little pinky promise changed me. and I love you for that. in short, I miss you, princess'

he stopped writing when he heard someone knock on his door. he angrily sighed as he shouted come in. 

"what did I tell you about disturbing me at this time?" he angrily said to the person and the person looked down. 

"I apologize sir, but the royal court has found the 2 people who stole the important documents" he replied and Siddharth sighed. 

"then what am I supposed to do? go take the documents from them and throw them in the jail or kill them, I don't care, get out" he shouted the last part and the person quickly went out after nodding. he turned to the paper again and picked it up and all of his anger went away. he smiled as he got up and went near his bed. he opened his side tables drawer and put the paper on the small pile of papers and then closed the drawer. he opened the above drawer to put his pen back, and that's when he saw the frame of avneets childhood picture with her mom. he smiled as he took it out and kept it on the table. he got up from his place and went out. 

1 day later... (its the same day which was in the previous chapter)

at 6 am in the morning...

Siddharth was in the gym doing pull ups because he was unable to sleep, you all obviously know why. but he was having bad vibes right now. he immediately jumped down when he heard the gyms door open. he turned around and saw the head of the royal court coming towards him, with a smile on his face. 

"congratulations sir, we have caught the culprits. they are in the lock up right now at the main police station. my men are about to leave and go to the police station to pick them up and fly them to the New Yorks national prison" 

he was the least interested in his talks but then he made a confused face, "wait, don't they get to have a lawyer and go to the court first and like do you actually have any evidence against them that did they even steal it?" 

the man got tensed and nervously chuckled, "n-no ehm, no sir. my men have found the documents in their home and we do have evidence because they stayed in the palace amongst us for months! so we don't even need any hard proof evidence because they left at the exact date the documents were stolen!" he exclaimed and tried his best to convince Siddharth and Siddharth was almost convinced, almost is the key word. 

"wait, when were the documents stolen, tell me the exact date" he said in a hurried tone as he came near the man. 

"u-uh sir, I don't think that's necessary-" he cut the man off, 

"JUST ANSWER ME!" 

"5 d-days ago, a-at 21st December" he stammered a little bit and siddharths eyes widen,