Epilogue 1: Little Demon

5 months later....

Nobodys pov:

"4 MONTHS AVNEET!" Siddharth ran after avneet who was running to safe her life and also was trying to control her laughter. "TILL 4 MONTHS YOU WATCHED ME WATER A FAKE PLANT! AND SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

"I didn't know about it" she lied and kept running through the palaces hallways.

"LIAR!" and he picked up the pace and was about to catch her but stumbled on something and was about to fall but balanced himself. Avneet looked back at him from a distance and laughed. "oh I'm not gonna leave you" and before he could start running, she ran like her life depended on it. He was about to run as well but abhishek, vaishnavi, manjul, Faisal and ritika stopped him.

"chill man!!! Why are you running?" ritika asked him and he pointed at the end of the hallway where they could see avneet exit the hallway.

"catch her!!!!! Then I'll tell you!!" and he started running again and they all followed him with a confused face. They all started chasing avneet and most of them didn't even know why they were chasing her.

"why....are....we....chasing....my....
sister?" vaishnavi asked while still running.

"because your sister betrayed me!!!!" he exclaimed and she made a confused face,

"what????"

"I'll tell you later, but first, we have to catch that little demon" and he started running even faster. She was actually out of their sights now and no one knew where she was.

They all stopped while breathing heavily.

"where did she go???" manjul asked as he sat on the ground while panting and ritika did the same.

"how did she get so fast???" Faisal asked with wide eyes and also sat on the ground and vaishnavi and abhishek did the same. Siddharth sighed in an annoyed tone.

"the little demon has been working out with me, that's how"

"what did she do??" ritika asked siddharth in a tired voice.

"she-" the queen cut siddharth off,

"I thought I told the guard to throw the beggers out of the palace" they all heard queens voice from behind siddharth. Siddharth moved from his place and saw the queen standing their with a little smirk on her face.

"God, weirdly, she is soul mates with everyone in this house" ritika muttered under her breath when she remembered that avneet had said the same thing 5 months ago when they were in her room.

"you're future daughter in law tricked me into watering a fake plant for 4 MONTHS!!" He shouted in the end and everyone burst out laughing.

"f*ck, really???" abhishek asked as he rolled around on the floor while laughing like a maniac with everyone.

"so what? She told me that she was going to do that" the queen said, not getting much effected by it and his eyes widen.

"you knew????" and She nodded with an innocent smile. He shook his head in disbelief, "I feel so betrayed" and he dramatically put his hand on his heart.

The queen rolled her eyes, "don't be such a baby"

"I-" Siddharth was about to reply but stopped when he heard something fall to the ground and his head shot towards the door of his room and he saw a glimpse of avneets head running inside the room. He smirked "gotcha" and he ran towards the room.

"HIDE AVNEET! HIDE" he heard the queen shout a which made him roll his eyes. He finally reached his room and was about to enter when avneet slammed the door shut and he groaned.