we 'finally' went outside

The next day

Avneet's pov:

ugh, my head hurts so freaking bad. and why the heck don't I remember anything from last night? wait, I got up at 11 pm ish I think so, then I got hungry and went to the kitchen. I remember eating some kind of sweet thing and my brain is literally blank after that. 

although, I do remember somethings, but its faint. like I remember someone saying, 'I pinky promise, that I will never break this promise, and I will try my best and be nice and sweet to everyone'

but the thing is, I don't like making pinky promises very often, in fact I hate it. because people don't take them seriously and break them all the time, and pinky promises are kind of a big deal to me, please don't ask why. I also remember singing in to the unknown song which is in frozen 2. what the hell did I do last night? 

I looked at the clock and it was 10 am. I rolled over to the side of the bed to get off when I saw the same headphones and the same phone on the side table which prince gave me but I refused to take them. I made a confused face as I picked them up. I saw a sticky note stuck to the headphone box. I took it off and read it; 

'so, the thing is, I don't take gifts back. so think of these as gifts. and if you don't take them back, I'll force you to use them because it took a lot of time (money) into buying these. also, usually, I don't say sorry, partly because I am never wrong but yesterday I was wrong...... maybe. but I apologize for my behavior yesterday, some guy on the phone was annoying me, that's it. and if you speak of this in front of me or anyone else, I will burn you alive :-)

-prince. 

PS. you talk and snore while you're sleeping.'

I laughed after reading it. so he can be nice and sweet after all, maybe some lightening struck him at night, maybe like that song; baby you're like lightening in a bottle I can't let you go now that I gonyou, now all I need is to be struck by your electric loveeeeeeeeee. yea I don't know the lyrics but you get my point right? 

20 minutes later.......

Nobody's pov:

avneet was walking down the hall with her new head phones on, and her new phone in her pocket, listening and vibing and dancing to 'what if I told you that I love you' by ali Gatie. she did the floss, the moon walk, the renegade dance while walking down the hall and what not. 

"what if I told you that I love you, would you tell me that you love me back? what if I told you that I miss you, would you tell me that you miss me back, what if I told you that I neeeeed you, would you tell me that you need me yah" she sang and danced while still walking, totally invested in the song and not caring about the weird looks she was getting by the workers. "if I tell you all my feeeeelings, would you believe me? yah, what if I told you that I la la la la la la la la love you, yah. what if I told you that I la la la la la la la la love you-" she stopped singing as she bumped into someone, 

"I would throw you out of the house" the person replied to her 'singing'

she rubbed her forehead with her hand and looked up. she saw that it was Siddharth and took off her headphones. "I am sorry, I didn't catch that" 

"nothing" he said and stepped back, he was about to go when she stopped him, 

"hey listen, I looked up some good coffee places and I freaking love coffees, so can we please go and get them?" she asked him in a cute voice and he sighed, thinking whether to say yes or no. 

"I can tell someone to bring it for you" 

"no, I read its only good when you go and drink it, ah leave it, its fine" she said feeling stupid that why did she even ask when she knew that he would say no, she was about to leave but he stopped her,