'My Girl'

the next day at 2pm

nobodys pov: 

it was the next day and avneet was sleeping in her room. the reason why she was still sleeping because the entire night she was thinking about siddharth and everyone. and also because manjul kept knocking on her door because he was feeling hungry after every hour and when she yelled at him to just go to the kitchen and eat, he said that it will be rude to just eat your food without your permission. the king and queen were out shopping, manjul was again looking for food and faisal was sleeping in the guest room. 

manjul entered the living room while stomping his feet, "I am hungry" he mumbled and when he looked up, he saw abhishek sitting on a chair near the big window and vaishnavi was sitting on his lap and her legs were on one side. her one hand was around his neck and the other one was on his chest and she was talking about something and he was just smiling at her. 

manjul smiled as he took out his phone and took a picture 

manjul cleared his throat as he came back to his very famous 'manjul personality' 

"don't! and get out!" they both shouted while not even looking at him when he was about to fake gag and he rolled his eyes and groaned. 

"ugh fine" and then went from there while stomping his feet. suddenly, the door bell rung and he looked here and there for someone to open the door, despite the fact that he was standing right in front of it. he groaned out loud as the bell kept ringing and finally went near it and when he opened it, he saw the queen and king standing there and the king was holding about 7 shopping bags in his hands. 

"you know, New york has good and different clothes. I bought clothes for everyone" she said as she pushed manjul aside and entered the house and king followed her, forgetting to close the door and struggling to carry the bags all on his own. the queen tiredly sighed, "ah, I am so tired" 

the king looked at her with unbelievable eyes, "yes, I see that you are working very hard" 

"thankyou very much" she replied while rolling her eyes, "oh yes, I brought food" 

manjul clapped his hands in excitement, "you did? you did? you did?" 

"yes" they both replied at the same in a tired tone. 

"did someone say food" abhishek and vaishnavi literally jumped out of no where in excitement. 

manjul looked at them in disgust, "are you both done?" and abhishek and vaishnavi glared at him, 

"WHY IS THERE SO MUCH NOISE? WHY ISN'T ANYONE LETTING ME SLEEP AND WHY AND HOW ARE THERE PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE?" they both were about to reply when they heard someone shouting and when that 'someone' entered, it obviously turns out that someone is none other than avneet. 

"oops, now there is going to be world war 3" vaishnavi said while chuckling a little bit and avneet glared at her. 

"SHUT THE FREAK UP, DO YOU KNOW I SLEPT AT FREAKING 7 AM BECAUSE THAT FREAKING PRINCE WASN'T GETTING OUT OF MY HEAD AND AND AND WHEN I FINALLY SLEPT, HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO EVEN COME IN MY DREAM!" she shouted at vaishnavi totally not realizing what she had just said in front of his entire family. vaishnavi, abhishek and manjul burst out laughing and king and queen were also trying to control their laughter but avneet still didn't realize.