'Scared'

the next day...

Siddharth's pov: 

alright, so it is the next day and I am currently in the gym of my house, training for the boxing match. brother and father will be working on the boxing contract but since that assh*le Liam is coming in a few hours so I have to be there too. but right now, I am getting a boxing ring in my gym and right now the workers are working on it. also I have arranged a personal trainer who has trained many great boxers and the first thing he has told me is that to wear gloves so that I can get used to them. yes, I know its annoying. 

and plus, my shirts buttons are also open because earlier I was feeling hot, so I decided to open them but now I can't close them, amazing right? I got up from my place and went near the boxing bag and started hitting it. 

after about 10 to 15 minutes, I heard the gyms door open and when I looked at the door, I saw avneet walk in, looking very tired and sleepy. 

I stopped hitting the bag and took a proper look at her

I stopped hitting the bag and took a proper look at her. she was wearing a brown panda type of shirt and her pajamas matched her shirt. she was kind of having a hard time controlling her hair and was getting irritated by them because they were getting in her mouth and eyes and I chuckled at that. 

How can a person look that cute and pretty when they wake up? 

"good morning beautiful" I said to her while smiling and she groaned. I think its too early for her to blush right now but I will give it a try, because why not? 

"I don't have time to do this right now because its freaking 7 am in the morning and I am freaking tired!" she shouted at me and I flinched, alright I did not expect that. "and this freaking Liam of yours kept calling me the entire night and I couldn't even sleep!" she shouted again as she came near me and threw her phone at me but luckily I caught it. 

"why the heck is that Liam calling you? and how did he even get your number?" I asked getting a little angry and she glared at me,

"how the freak am I supposed to know? I just know that I am freaking tired and I want to sleep and if anyone comes even near me right now, I will rip his head off!!" she shouted at me again and I stepped back. alrighttt, remind me to never mess with a tired avneet. 

she was about to leave when I stopped her, "can you please help me a little?" 

she turned around while whining, "whaaaaaaaaaat?" 

I smirked a little, "can you please button up these for me?" I asked her while pointing at my open shirt and as soon as she looked down at my shirt, her eyes widened. I don't think she noticed before that my shirt is open.