'only an attraction'

Nobody's pov:

"yes, I realized 3 things"

Abhishek rolled his eyes, "elaborate please"

"1st thing: she is a really good dancer and she is really cute, 2nd: I think I am starting to like her a little bit and lastly, the 3rd: I think she is way out of my league" Siddharth chuckled in the end and Abhishek also laughed,

"I think both of them are way out of our leagues" Abhishek agreed while laughing.

"yes, because you both are losers and they both are so freaking amazing" ritika said as she made way towards them.

"get lost, we are the princes of Greece, we are clearly not losers" Siddharth scoffed and Abhishek agreed.

she rolled her eyes, "has any girl in your life has ever genuinely said that she liked you?"

"well..... no but we were home schooled, you know that" Abhishek defended them and ritika rolled her eyes again,

"okay fine whatever, but my point is that both of them are special than many girls. and trust me, they do like you guys for some reason, at least Vaishnavi does, I am very sure about that. but you know what I feel like? I feel like avneet right now is very confused, I think she is that type of a girl who will deny her feelings for some time but then will accept it herself, and will be proud of it. so all I am saying is, don't give up on her, on both of them" she threatened in the end and they both chuckled but nodded.

Avneet's pov:

I exited the ball room and as soon as I got out, I got stopped by someone, and then it took me a second to recognize who it was, Alexandra.

"look, stay away from hi-" I cut her off,

"look, can we not do this right now? yes I get it, I watch movies as well, you will tell me to stay away from him and that he is yours. yes okay fine, but lets do this another time, I really have to go right now" I said in a bored voice, I already was in a lot of confusion and mess right now, which I had to figure out as soon as possible or else it will eat me up from inside.

she scoffed "do you think this is a joke, I am not kidding right now. I saw your intentions when you were dancing with him"

"girl, you don't even know me. and how in the world can you tell my intentions towards him by looking at me when I don't even know myself? and please if you know, then please tell me" I replied while rolling my eyes, I know you won't believe me right now, but I am trying my best to be sweet and nice to her but it just isn't happening. I think my sweet and nice cells have died after talking to her. see? it ain't happening.

"what do you mean?" she asked while playing with her blond hair strand.

I sighed, "you know what? lets forget this entire conversation and part our ways. you won't ever see me and I won't ever see you" I really hope so I never do.

"you think I am that stupid?" yes

I sighed in annoyance, be nice, be nice, be nice, "look, I never said that. you are just jumping into conclusions, alright?"

"you think I will fall into your f*cking bullshit?" she shouted in her high pitched voice which literally broke my ears.

"don't curse" I muttered while gritting my teeth, this girl is really getting on my nerves, and I don't like it when I am mad, and nor does the other person.

"huh?"

is she deaf as well? "I said don't curse, I don't like it when people who I don't know curse at me"