'say the words'

Nobody's pov:

so, finally after an hour and 20 minutes later, they reached the airport.

"just park the car anywhere, the company guy will come to pick it up" manjul said to the king and was not even paying attention because he was busy staring at ritika who was looking outside the window.

the king rolled his eyes, "yes sure sir" and the queen laughed.

"I can see you staring, you know" she said while still looking out the window with a little tint of red on her cheeks.

manjul sighed in admiration, "I apologize for saying this but.... it is kind of your fault" and her head shot at him.

she raised her eye brow, "I give you 3 seconds to explain before I break your face"

he shrugged, "you're too beautiful, its your fault" he smiled in the end and she turned red, probably for the first time in her life. he smirked and moved his face near her ear "now get off me, love, before you turn me on even more" he whispered in her ear and she got even redder, if that was even possible. .

"oh my god, that was so freaking gross!!! why didn't I die before hearing that!!! oh goddddd!!!!" avneet shouted in disgust and fake gagged a couple of times as well. "someone get me out of hereeeee!!!!!!!" she shouted again and all except manjul and ritika got out of the car. Abhishek and faisal went to the back of the car and opened the trunk. "freaking turtles" she said to them in an annoyed tone.

"you stupid idiot!!!" ritika shouted at manjul who was just smiling. "STOP SMILING" and she burst opened the cars door and got out and manjul followed her.

"I want to puke" avneet said in disgust while looking at manjul at ritika and she rolled her eyes,

"we'll see what you want to do after you meet your Siddharth" she smirked in the end and made way towards avneet, "just wait and watch, princess" she whispered in her ear and avneet pushed her away in disgust,

"ewwwwwww, god! Jesus Christ!! save me from this sinner!" and she ran towards the airports entrance.

"go after her, she doesn't even know which gate to enter or the fact that we are going in a private plane" Vaishnavi said to ritika and she groaned but nodded and she ran after avneet.

they did all the formalities and then made way towards the runway. when they stepped outside on the runway, they saw two private jets in front of each other.

"Abhishek, you guys go in siddharths and we'll go in the one we came in" the king said to Abhishek and he nodded

"Abhishek, you guys go in siddharths and we'll go in the one we came in" the king said to Abhishek and he nodded. avneet, Vaishnavi, ritika, Jannat, manjul, faisal and Abhishek turned towards the second one and the king and queen went in the first one. they all sat in the plane and soon the plane took off and the king and queens plane followed them.

"now this is amazing" avneet said with wide eyes as she crisscrossed her legs on the sofa and everyone also sat down properly.