'I drank because....'

few hours later....

Nobody's pov: 

it was around 1 pm and avneet was still sleeping in siddharths room and he was in his office attending a meeting. suddenly someone knocked on siddharths door but avneet was still in deep sleep. they knocked again, but still avneet didn't wake up. then the door opened and 4 girls came inside the room. 

"what the hell! who is she?" the girl who was wearing very unnecessary revealing clothes said in an angry voice after seeing avneet sleeping on his bed. 

the first girl: jenny, Siddharth and Abhisheks 2nd cousin from his dads side. the bitchy one and has a very big crush on Siddharth.  

"ugh, I know jenny. she is the one whom he was rumored with" the second girl who was standing beside the first one said in a disgusted voice. 

the second girl: Sophie, also Siddharth and Abhisheks second cousin from his dads side. has a very big crush on Abhishek. jenny and Sophie had decided that after marrying Abhishek and Siddharth, Sophie will be the queen of Greece and jenny will be siddharths princess.

"yess! my brother finally got a girl!" the third girl said excitedly while jumping up and down, making Sophie and jenny roll their eyes, 

the third girl: reem, the first cousin of Siddharth and Abhishek but from their moms side. sees Abhishek and Siddharth as her brothers. 

"I know rightttt, I also just saw Abhishek flirting with a girl in the garden!!! and first I thought I was hallucinating but then I took a good look at the girl and you won't even believe how pretty she was!!!!!" the fourth girl said in a excited voice to reem and reems eyes widen.

the fourth girl: krupa, also the first cousin of Siddharth and Abhishek and also is from their moms side. loves them as her brothers. 

"wait, really?" reem asked with wide eyes and krupa nodded her head vigorously. 

jenny cleared her throat, "they can be like their sisters, you never know. and I am sure he was forced to let her stay in her room. right, Sophie?" 

"obviously" Sophie replied while rolling her eyes. 

"I can tell you for a fact that she is not even close to being my sister" they heard someone say from behind them and when they turned around, they saw Siddharth standing on the door, with an angry expression on his face. he was wearing a white tight turtle neck which made his muscles look even more defined and he was wearing a black dress pant. "may I ask, what are you doing here?" he asked looking at Sophie and jenny. 

"we all wanted to hangout so when we knocked on your door, no one answered and when we entered, we saw her sleeping on your bed" jenny replied as she rolled her eyes in the end. 

"well, I think I have made it clear a thousand times that no one is allowed in my room without my permission, haven't I?" he asked Sophie and jenny again while gritting his teeth, 

Sophie was about to reply but then they heard someone shuffling around. when they turned around, they saw avneet sitting up with a tired look on his face. 

siddharths face softened as soon as he looked at her. he smiled as he moved towards the bed, bent down and ruffled her hair, "good morning, princess" he said to her and all of their eyes widen. 

"did he just call her princess?" krupa asked with wide eyes and reem nodded with a shocked expression on her face. 

"ugh" jenny stomped her feet on the ground Siddharth looked back at them.