'apologize'

Nobodys pov: 

she just kept laying there, with tears streaming down her face side ways. she didn't dare to move a muscle and kept staring at the hand he held with so much care. she finally sat up and broke down. she took her head in her palms and started sobbing really hard. she got up from her place and wiped her tears angrily. she opened her door with force and made way towards siddharths room. when she reached his room, she barged in and saw him standing near his bed in a white shirt he was wearing before. he looked at her and smiled as if he was expecting this. she came inside and stood near the door. 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY. YOU KNEW HOW I FELT ABOUT YOU BUT YOU STILL KEPT MAKING ME FEEL MISERABLE AND HELPLESS! BUT YOU WANTED ME TO ACCEPT IT RIGHT? SO HERE YOU GO, YES! I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MADE ME ACCEPT THE THING THAT I STILL DO NOT BELIEVE IN AND IN WHICH I NEVER WILL! MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS DIDN'T LOVE ME, MY CURRENT FATHER HATES ME, EVEN VAISHNAVI HATED ME! THEN HOW CAN A MERE STRANGER LOVE ME? SIDDHARTH BE REALISTIC, ALL OF THIS DATING AND LOVING SUCKS! THIS IS NOT A FANTASY AND OUR STORY ISN'T GOING TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. THIS IS THE REAL WORLD SIDDHARTH, STOP BEING OPTIMISTIC AND GROW UP!" she shouted at him with tears streaming down her face and he sighed. 

"look, princess. I really tried my best to make you believe that I love you. I tried my best to make you love yourself but I didn't know that only you could do that. how can you realize that people love you when you don't even love yourself? when you don't even believe that you are worthy to be loved? I can't tell someone I love them, their meant to feel it. and princess I am not optimistic, you're just too realistic. you're too realistic to blur out the world and focus on one person, and I can't make you do that. I can't make schemes and force you to feel like that, I can just only hope that you'll feel how I am feeling right at this moment" he slightly smiled in the end while staring in her eyes. 

she scoffed and sniffed, "everything that you just said sounds stupid and too dramatic for me. I can't be here anymore or else I will literally suffocate" 

"then I guess you actually need to go back to New York to figure out what you want, to figure out what you need and what is more important to you, to learn to love yourself" he smiled in the end.

"why did I go to that stupid kitchen last night" she mumbled with a heavy sigh but he heard it.

"so in short, you regret kissing me, don't you?" he asked in a broken voice while looking down. 

"don't bring that up until-" he cut her off, 

"so what do you want me to do? apologize for kissing you.......... or confess my love, again?" 

she looked up with teary eyes as she stared at him, "please apologize, I'll accept your apology" 

He sighed and slightly nodded "I am sorry for kissing you and I am sorry for making you fall for me" he replied in a broken voice again.

a stray tear leaked out of her eye after listening to that, "god I wish I never came out of my house that day. if I did not, then this wouldn't be happening" 

he gave her a broken smile "I am happy that I met you, princess. but......... I am sorry that you met me"

 and that was the line ladies and gentlemen that successfully shattered her into a million pieces.  

"p-please a-arrange t-tickets f-for t-tomorrow" and then she went from there. he watched her go and then when she left, he looked down. 

"don't go, princess. please" 

                             ****

"so, we are literally standing here in front of the entrance and you both are telling me that you both are leaving?" manjul asked avneet in an shocked tone and avneet gulped down tears but nodded.