Prank wars

Summary: you and Daisy have a prank war. I have never tried a chapter like this, but I hope it turned out okay. Thank you @Tremors196  for the idea!

It scared the shit out of you. 

Anyone who knew you only a little bit, know you were incredibly afraid of spiders. Not simply afraid in a way that your heart only stopped for a second, but afraid in the way you would scream, run out of the room and didn't go back in until someone else had killed the thing.

This morning, when your eyes were half-open and you had kept the light out in the bathroom to it would turn you blind, you had touched a hairy thing next to your toothpaste. Your heart stopped, you jumped back and flipped the light switch.

There, on the white sink, sat a spider. 

You screamed and ran out, pretty sure it was audible from the other side of the base. Carefully, you peeked around the door. It didn't move, the thing was fake.

You grumbled, silently cursing your girlfriend under her breath. She had left a couple minutes before, smiling mysteriously. Then, you didn't know why, but now it became clear.

Game on, Daisy.

You looked for her tablet, the thing she was always glued to. Luckily, it was still on the desk in your shared room. Apparently she didn't need it today. 

You took it to the kitchen, making sure no one was there, and wrapped it in so much tin foil, saran wrap and duct tape it was inches thicker by the time you were finished. Innocently, you placed it back in the exact same spot.

The fun of these prank wars was both of you knew exactly who was pranking you, but both of you acted as if nothing was wrong.

So you joined Daisy in her meeting with Coulson just as calm as always. She checked your face but you just smiled at her, not letting anything on. At one point, Coulson asked her to get her tablet so she could look for something. 

It took her ten minutes. What was normally a minute took her ten minutes now. By the time she walked back into the office, you raised an eyebrow. ''What took you so long?''

She refrained from narrowing her eyes at your smirk. ''Had some trouble with my tablet.''

Things would only turn worse after that. There was a silent agreement the pranks were never too scary or too embarrassing, they had to be fun, like the tablet wrapped was funny and didn't harm anyone. It wasn't fun if someone was scared to move out of the room.

Daisy retaliated by putting salt instead of sugar into your coffee. But you weren't weak, you drank the whole thing while looking her straight in the eye. She was genuinely impressed.

It did make you feel kinda sick, but it was worth it.

Somehow, you had managed to tape a note to the back of her leather jacket while she was in conversation with Mack, who had long figured out what was going on. He refused to take sides, but he loved seeing his partner get pranked so he was always secretly on your side, subtly whispering suggestions to you.

For the next couple hours, everyone who walked behind Daisy called her name and handed her something random. Something they found in their pockets or had in their hands. A coin, paperclip or empty water bottle. It took her hours to figure out why they did that, until she heard the paper rustling on her back. 

''Give me something random :)''  was written on the sticky note, taped to the leather with duct tape. 

Every Agent knew about your prank wars so everyone knew it was your writing and happily joined in.