CHAPTER ONE

Alison's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for my class. I showered and just get some coffee and i'm ready to go.

"Oh, good morning beautiful" Mona said. "Good morning Mona" i said. "So, you and Emily are okay now?" I stopped for a second on that. She knows that Emily and I are in the middle of a fight battle right now. She just can't get pass the past and i kept a secret from her. I don't know why we ended up arguing about this all the time. "Uhm no. We still haven't talked to each other" i just faked a smile and walked.

As I walked into the hallway, i saw three students in the corner. Like they're discussing something.

"What's with the whispering?" I asked the girl with a short hair. "Nothing much, Ms. Dilaurentis" she answered. "I think you should enter the room now" they all nodded and i also entered the room. "Hello, students! I'm Ms. Dilaurentis" I discussed about the book that we're now studying

After an hour I dismissed them. "Okay, please ready 2 essays for the 2 books we discussed today. On my desk tomorrow. Have a great day students!" I was fixing my things when a student approached me. "Ms. Dilaurentis? Can i ask you something?" I look at her and smiled. "Of course, Caitlin. What is your question?" I asked. "Uhm yes, can you ask Senator Hastings for my internship? Please?" I laughed at that. "Haha sure. I'll asked her" she hugged me and i smiled "Thank you, Ms. Dilaurentis!" She said. "Just call me, Alison" and i walked out of the room.

I was walking down the hallway when Claire called me.

"Alison! I have a great news to you!" Claire said with a smile. "Hey Claire, what's up?" I asked. "On Friday there will be a transferee here from Rosewood Highschool. I decided to have a student exchange with one of their student and also a student from here. What's the name of your daughters?" I was a bit shocked but i still answered. "Grace Fields and Lily Fields" she smiled but that faded quickly "I haven't seen their names. Are they enrolled in Rosewood High?" She asked but i bite my lips to stop some tears from falling. "I don't have any idea on where did Emily enrolled the girls." i faked a smile. "Oh okay. I'll see you around okay? I'll assign the new student from Rosewood to you. Bye!" i waved at her and went to my house.

"Hello beautiful.. again" of course it is Mona again. "What's up?" i said while looking for my door keys. "Did you hear the news? Someone from Rosewood High will be transferred in BHU on Friday and you will be assigned to tour and guide the student" i found my keys and entered the house and Mona is still following me. "Hello? i'm asking you?" Mona said. "Yeah i heard the news. Claire talked to me earlier ." i said "Are you expecting someone?" Mona asked. "Nope. I know Emily didn't enrolled the girls in Rosewood high... i think" i said and Mona laughed. "I should go. Bye pretty!" and Mona just left the door.

I was about to took a shower but someone knocked on my door.

"Yes?" I asked the guy in front of my door. "Are you Alison Dilaurentis-Fields?" the guy asked. "Yes, i am. Why?" i asked with curiosity. "I'm from the Rosewood Law Firm. This is from Emily Fields. She wanted you to sign it and just mail in when you already signed. Thank you"

My hands are shaking when i saw the brown envelope with my name on it. And when i opened it i cried. It was a divorcement paper. I cried the whole afternoon and i know that Emily is calling and texting me but i didn't answer any of it but i still read it.

The firm said they already gave you the papers. Call me - Emily

hey, pick up the phone -Emily

I know you're hurt now but it is for the better - Emily

We're doing this for the both of us, Ali. Just sign it and mail it to me - Emily