CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Grace's P.O.V

Today is the day. We are going to confirm it. We are all in Aunt Spencer's house. 

"The Professor is calling" mommy Ali said. "Answer it" I said. 

Hello? - Alison
Mona or Hanna? - Professor
What do you mean? - Alison
Choose one Alison or both of them will suffer. Who do you want to save? - Professor

"Ali.." mommy Em called. "I'm fine" Aunt Mona said. "Mona, no" Aunt Hanna said. "Alison, this is your chance to hurt me. I'm fine with it" Aunt Mona said. Mommy Ali looked at Aunt Mona with a teary eyes. 

I'll choose... Mona - Alison
Okay then - Professor

then the call ended. 

"Why did you chose me?  I was a terrible person to you" Aunt Mona said. "But you're the one that never really gave up on me. I'm sorry Hanna" mommy Ali said. 

"Hanna Marin, please meet me in my office please. Thank you" Claire said in the speaker. 

Our plan worked. We hacked Claire's phone so that we can receive her messages and call in advance. 

I gave Aunt Hanna a paper that Lily wrote on it. 

"You can hear me?" she asked. "Yes, mom. Just keep on talking okay?" Aidan said. "Okay" Aunt Hanna said before leaving the house. 

"Now, we'll wait" Aunt Mona said. "Are we really sure about this?" Mommy Em said. "Trust them Em" Aunt Spencer said before drinking some water. 

We waited a few minutes then we heard something. 

Hanna Marin - Claire
What's up? - Hanna
What would your son say to you when I tell him you killed someone? - Claire
What do you mean? - Hanna
You killed.. Archer Dunhill remember? - Claire
How did you know? - Hanna
Oh please. TAKE HER! - Claire
NOO - Hanna

"Let's go!" Aunt Spencer said and we all run outside. "GPS tracker" Aidan said. "Let's follow her" Aunt Mona said. 

"You go follow Hanna. Emily and I will go to Claire" mommy Ali said. "I'll come with you" I said. "Okay, you all follow Hanna" mommy Ali said and we went to Claire's office. 

"Claire" I called. "Oh hello DiLaurentis-Fields family" Claire said. "Have you seen Hanna? You called her right?" mommy Ali asked. "Yes then she left. I just told her to keep up the good work in the fashion designing team after that she already left" Claire said. "Did she told you where is she going?" mommy Em asked. "No. She just left" 

"Maybe she's home already mom" I said. "Yeah maybe. You go check her" Claire said. "Any more concern?" she added. "Thank you. Bye Claire! Say hi to my big sister for me" I said. "Of course. Taylor will be happy for that" Claire said and smiled. Evil smile. 

---

Spencer's P.O.V 

We are all following Hanna. We found out that they're taking her in the airport. 

"I booked us already. Good thing I have some friends there" Aria said. "Let's go" I said and we're looking for Hanna. 

"She's there!" Lily said and pointed Hanna that is already entering the plane. We rushed and went there. We were right. They are going to Rosewood. 

We entered and covered our faces to hide our identity. I saw Hanna looked at us and nodded. 

"Now, we will wait" Aidan said. "Caitlin is calling" Aria said. 

Hello, Caitlin - Aria
Aria, where are you? - Caitlin
We're on the plane. We are following Hanna and this guys that took her - Aria
Claire called some suspension. She said she's leaving the town for a while - Caitlin
She'll go to Rosewood - Aria
Be safe. I'm heading to Alison's house to tell them - Caitlin
Okay, bye - Aria