CHAPTER TWENTY

1 year later.. 

Grace's P.O.V 

A year.. After that day everything is so weird. Some of them were shocked and some were just silent and didn't really expressed their feelings. Mommy Ali questioned me a lot. How did that happened, why did that happened and all that. While, mommy Em was just understandable. 

Now, I'm in Lily's grave. It's our birthday. 

"Happy birthday, lil sis." I said and handed her a bouquet of flowers. "I know you're probably watching me right now and listening to what ever I'm going to say. But I just want to say that I still miss you. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most. Sorry for not being the best twin sister you could ask for. I promise you that I will be happy but it takes time." I started. 

"Do you remember when we both sang the same song? It was one of our favorites. I'm always proud that you were created and I hope my children can be like you. If ever I'll have some." I laughed after saying that. "You told me that I'm not allowed to get married if you're not my maid of honor. So, I'm not getting married. I'll just have a family. I'll adopt. I can raise on my own. Of course, with moms." I said while cleaning her grave. 

"I need to go, sister. The moms planned a dinner tonight. I'll visit you again soon. I love you!" I said and kissed her name. I'll never forget that name. 

I drove back to the DiLaurentis' House to see 3 cars parked outside. Great, thanks for giving me space for nothing. I parked right beside the wall from the Hastings' gate. I grabbed my bag and went to the house. It was so quiet until I saw them all in the living room watching TV. 

"What did I missed?" I asked putting my car keys in the key holder. "Taylor is arrested." Mommy Em said. "For what?" I asked. "For killing Mrs. Hotchkiss, murder of his brother, murder of Paige and for Mary." Aunt Aria answered. "She is obsessed. She admitted everything and now living her whole life in prison." Aunt Spencer said. "Is Mary dead?" I asked. "Almost. She survived." 

Happy birthday to me. 

"Hey, dinner is ready. We should celebrate your birthday and not minding this things." Mommy Ali said and lead her way to the kitchen. 

"I think I want to adopt a kid." I said while we all eat in the dining room. "Are you sure?" Aunt Aria asked. "Yeah, I mean I'm not even planning to get married or even have a boyfriend so. And I'm so close to 30, I need to have someone with me." I said jokingly. "We'll join you tomorrow" Mommy Em said. "Really? Yey!!" I said and smiled. 

After the dinner, the aunts said goodbye and that left us 3 together. 

"Why do you want to adopt a child?" Mommy Em asked. "I want to have a family." I said and smiled. "You're going to be a great mom." Mommy Ali said. "I know because I have an amazing mothers beside me." I said and hugged them both. "It's time for bed. Go get ready." Mommy Em said and I just nodded. 

I did my night routine and wear a silk pajama. I was about to lay down on my bed when I think something. 

I went out of my room and sneak over my mothers room. I was about to turn the door knob when Mommy Em spoke. 

"We know you're outside, Grace." She said and laughed a bit. I opened the door and saw them standing in front of it. "You're already 27 and still acting like a baby." Mommy Ali said. "You can't blame me for that." I said and jumped over their bed. They both laughed and shake their heads. 

"I don't think you're ready for being a mother." Mommy Em said and giggled before covering me. "We're all going to sleep here." I jokingly said before I fell asleep. 

Early in the morning moms woke me up to eat breakfast. Today, we will adopt my future kid!

"So, are you ready to be a mother?" Mommy Ali asked. "I'm nervous but I think I'm ready." I said and smiled at them. "So, we called the orphanage and we're scheduled at 9AM." Mommy Em said. I looked at the wall clock and it is currently 6:48AM. I still have time. "Okay.." I said and finished my pancake. 

"Have you decided if you want a girl or a boy?" Mommy Ali asked. "I think I want a daughter." I answered and drink a glass of milk. "Okay then. Now, get ready." Mommy Em said. I nodded and went to my room. 

I showered and went to my closet. What's our OOTD?

I looked over my whites and saw a crop-top California shirt and grabbed a ripped denim jeans. I partnered it with a white shoes. 

"Hey, you ready?" Mom Ali said while leaning at my door. "Yeah, I'm going to be a mother." I said and she smiled at me. "I'm going to be a grandma." She said and laughed. "Grandma Alison. Sounds weird." I said and we both ended up laughing together. "What's funny?" Mommy Em asked. "Nothing much, Grandma Emily." Mommy Ali said laughing. 

---

"Good morning! Can I have your names please?" A lady asked. "I called earlier this morning. Alison DiLaurentis-Fields. This is my daughter, Grace. She's the one who's going to adopt." Mommy Ali answered. "Oh yes. Come inside." 

We walked inside and I saw a lot of kids playing. I smiled. Lily would be happy to see this. She likes children a lot. 

"Can I ask what age do you like?" The lady asked. "Uhm, 4-5 I think." I answered and she smiled. "Good choice. We only have one little girl here." The lady said and she called a blonde little girl across the room. 

"Hey." I greeted her and she smiled. "Hi! I'm Agatha." She said and reached out her little hand. "Hi, Agatha. I'm Grace." I said and she looked at the lady. "Is she going to be my mommy?" Agatha asked. "Yes. Why don't you talk to her while I run your documents?" Agatha nodded. 

"These are my mothers. Alison and Emily." I said and she smiled. "You have two moms! That's cool. Do I have two moms as well?" She asked. "No, you don't. But you have me. And also, grandmas. So, you have three!" I said and she giggled. God, I like that sound. 

---

Author's P.O.V

2 years later.. 

"Hi, Auntie Lily! How's heaven? Are you happy there? I wrote a letter to you last night. I'll read it to you while mommy is talking to someone. She can't hear this. Only you." Agatha said and sat down in front of Lily's grave. 

"Dear, Aunt Lily. I have a great day today. Mommy and I went shopping and we bought a lot of matching clothes. She said that you both used to do that. You look like my mommy so much. Do you know that she likes chocolate so much? I was walking on time on the house and I saw her watching television with a lot of chocolates on her side. I look up to the sky everyday and I ask myself if how great you were and mommy will always answer me with 'She's great like a chocolate.' Now, I wonder why she liked that so much. We all miss you. Even though, I didn't met you at all. Hearing their stories, it feels like you're close. I need to go now. I love you, Auntie Lily!"

"Do you like it Auntie? Grandma Hanna helped me with that." 

"Agatha? Let's go?" Grace asked before holding her daughter's hand. "Yes! Bye, Auntie Lily. I'll see you again soon." Agatha said. "Bye, Lil sister. We'll visit again soon." Grace said and drove away. 

"I'll see you soon, too." Lily said and smiled from heaven.