CHAPTER ELEVEN

Grace's P.O.V

It's been 4 months. 4 awkward months. 4 months without communication and 4 months avoiding each other. Mommy Em and Lily stayed in Aunt Spencer's house. I already forgave them. I just don't want to do the first move. 

Claire offered Lily to study here but she rejected it. She said she still needs time. That's why she's helping mommy Em in the swimming team. 

Aunt Hanna and Aunt Aria stayed in Aunt Spencer's house as well. That's why Claire made us move out there. I think. They started their job here. It sounds weird though. 

Awkward moments when we're in training. I'm calling Aunt Spencer as coach now. Aunt Hanna always gave me big smile but I just bow in respect. Aunt Aria been there with me every book readings. Mommy Em and I are avoiding each other. When she sees me walking in her direction she'll leave. Same with Mommy Ali and them, they avoid each other. It sucks knowing that we're all in a same place but we're pretending that we're not. 

"Grace, let's go! We'll be late!" Mommy Ali shouted from the kitchen. "I'll just grab my phone" I said and removed my phone from the charger. "Finals is so near. I can't believe you'll finish the semester that fast" Mommy Ali said. "I didn't expect that I'll survive it though" I said and smiled at her.

"Hi Grace and Ali! Good morning" Aunt Mona said handing us some coffee. "Good morning, Aunt Mona. Ready to start the class?" I asked. "Oh hun, I'm born to be ready" Aunt Mona said and smiled at me. "That's the spirit! Now, let's go" Mommy Ali said while laughing a bit.

"Taylor is not here. Claire said she need some time to think so maybe she's not in town" Ava said as we walk in the campus before the classes starts. "Why would she leave the town? I thought she wanted to know who killed her brother?" I asked. "I don't know what's with her." Caitlin said. "We should go to our classes. Always remember, act normal" Mommy Ali said.

"Bitches" I said and mommy Ali looked at me. "Excuse me?" Mommy Ali asked with one eyebrow raised up. "You forgot the word "Bitches" Aunt Mona used to say that right?" I said. "Yeah, again. Act normal, bitches" Aunt Mona said while highlighting the word "bitches" to mommy Ali. Mom just rolled her eyes though.

---

Today is Friday. I only have one class and that's mommy Ali's.

"Training?" she asked while fixing her things. Her class just ended and I went to rant something to her. "Yeah. Like I know I'm avoiding her for i think 4 months now but she's giving me pain in the ass" I said sounded mad a little. "Talk to her" mommy Ali said closing the book. "No. Not gonna happen. I'll not gonna make the first move" I said while shaking my head no.

"Fine, I'll walk you to the sports department and court" Mommy Ali said and I smiled at her. "Really!? Yey! Thank you, mom!" I said and hugged her. "Just because you're my favorite" she said and laugh a bit.

We walked in the sports department and I saw they're all there. Great. Even Lily is there. She's kind of helping mommy Em in Swimming team.

"They're all here. Good luck" mommy Ali whispered. "I'll pick you up later, okay? Call me. Please, don't do anything that you know" Mommy Ali added. "Yeah yeah. Wait, I'll thought you'll walk me to the court?" I asked. "Aidan will. Bye, sweetie!" Mommy Ali said running away from me. "Mom! I still love you though!" I shouted. "I love you too!" she shouted back while laughing.

I entered and all their eyes are on me.

"Hey" Aidan called me. Aidan is the new team captain of Volleyball boys because Aunt Spencer recommended him. "Hey, how's life?" I asked. "So far so good. How about you" he asked back. "So far so hell" I said and chuckles. "That's epic" he said and laugh. "Ready to hit the court?" he asked. "Always" I said.