CHAPTER SIX

Grace's P.O.V

I woke up with my alarm. Today is Monday and I'm about to prepare some breakfast for us and ready my necklace and flowers. Yup, i'm that easy to forgive. They taught me that.

I tied my hair in bun and went down quietly.

I prepared some pancakes and strawberries for Mommy Em because she's in the healthy living right now and for Mommy Ali are sausage, bacon and an egg. I prepared for myself some sandwich and of course a milk. I brew some coffee as well for my mothers.

I placed the necklace beside their plate and also the flowers. I put a note so that they can know that i prepared for it.

I washed myself and just wore a simple powder green body suit jumper and a green heels. I got my bag and my phone and left the house. I need to be early today because Claire called me.

"Hello Grace. Good morning" Claire said and hugged me. "Good morning Claire" i said and smiled at her. "Oh thank God you called me Claire already HAHAHA anyway, i'm planning to have a Volleyball sport in this school. Are you playing a Volleyball?" Claire asked. "Yeah, i trained to be a Volleyball player in Rosewood" i said and Claire smiled at me. "Perfect! You can be the captain of the team" Claire said. "Sure! I'd love to" i said and smiled. "Let's go check the court captain" Claire said and we both went to see the training court.

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up in Ali's alarm.

"I'm sorry but you have to get up also" Ali said and off her phone. "I'll wake up Grace" Ali said and went out of the room.

I was about to go in the bathroom when Ali shouted.

"Em! Grace is gone" Ali said. "What do you mean she's gone?" i asked. "She isn't in her room" Ali said and we both went down to check if she's in here but we are shocked of what we saw.

"What's that?" i asked Ali. "A breakfast, flower, necklace and a note" Ali said.

I walk and check it out and i saw the necklace with an initials of E.F with a rose in it. Also my favorite sunflower. I read the note.

I'm sorry for being cold to you this past few days. I hope you'll wear this necklace. A sign that I already forgave you. I love you, mom! Enjoy your breakfast and you're as beautiful as this flowers. Xx Grace

I cried in that note. She's so sweet just like Alison.

"I think i'm going to cry as well" Ali said and she laugh.

Alison's P.O.V

Hi mommy, you carried me for 9 months, you watched me grow for 13 years until now that i'm already 17. I'm sorry that i still chose to get mad to you but i'm ready to stop... just kidding. Wear this necklace as a sign of my forgiveness and love. And this roses are beautiful and admiring like you. I love you since day 1. Xx Grace

I cried. Her words are like a music to my ears that keeps roaming around my mind.

"How did Grace have this kind of sweetness?" i asked Emily who is currently eating. "She got it from you. You are full of surprises and sweetness" Emily said. "Really? I didn't know that" i said like teasing her. "Remember the day when we are about to send to jail? You surprised me with a beautiful set up in the kissing rock with our initials in it? That was the best" Emily said while looking at me. "Well i dreamed about it so why not make it real" i said and laugh.

"I dreamed of kissing you last night. Can i make it real?" Emily said while walking towards me. "We're gonna be late, Em" I said but i was too late to push her because she already kissed me.