CHAPTER EIGHT

Grace's P.O.V

I woke up with two hands wrapped around me. I saw two gorgeous women laying down beside me. I missed seeing my two moms beside me every time i woke up in the morning. Their silent snores and the warm embrace, really keeps on flashing back in Rosewood.

I remember how I used to go to their room in the middle of the night because I can't sleep and I also remember how they tease me in the morning for being such a baby.

FLASHBACK...

"Oh look who came here again last night" Mommy Em said. "Someone is being a baby girl now" Mommy Ali said. I smiled at them with a guilty face. "Hey, I just want to cuddle" I said. "Why don't you cuddle with Lily?" Mommy Ali asked. "I just- I want to cuddle with you" I said. "Awwww, look at our baby girl. Being clingy with her mommies" Mommy Em said and hugged me. Mommy Ali hugged me as well. "This is why I love sleeping with you" I whispered.

END OF FLASHBACK...

I looked at my mothers again admiring their faces. Mommy Emily has this innocent face like no one could ever hurt her, her nose, lips and eyes are just perfect. Mommy Alison has this fierce look even though she's sleeping. You can see the braveness in her face, she is really a DiLaurentis in that part but she also have a charming look that will definitely give you goosebumps.

I stare at them for I think good 30 mins. Just being with my two mothers are the best. Especially 4 years without mommy Ali is so freaking hard. She's our shoulder to lean on but she left us that night.

"Uhmmm" Mommy Emily groans as she stretch her arms. "Good morning mom" I greeted her. "Ohh, what a beautiful face to see in the morning" Mommy Em said while smiling. "Aww, thank you" I said and smiled. "What? I'm talking about your mommy Ali" she said jokingly. I made a face and she giggled. "I'm kidding. Good morning my beautiful daughter" she said and kissed me.

"Why are my two lovely ladies greeting each other and didn't include me?" Mommy Ali said and opened her eyes. "Good morning mommy Ali" I said and kissed her. "Good morning sweetie" Mommy Ali said. "Good morning babe" Mommy Em said with a seductive look. As always. "Arg, stop with that seductive look mommy Em, It's 6 in the morning" I said and rolled my eyes at her. "Good morning as well Em" mommy Ali said while laughing.

"We should get ready right?" I asked. "Yeah, school starts at 8:30AM today. To give students time for dead week" Mommy Ali said. "Are you ready? I mean your requirements, deadlines. Did you study already?" Mommy Em said. "Chill mom. I already submitted everything and i got all the lessons chilling in my mind right now. Feels like I'm in Rosewood High" I said and laugh a little.

"Rosewood High is easier" Mommy Em joked and pulled out in the bed. "Yeah right" I said and rolled my eyes. "I'll prepare breakfast" Mommy Ali said. "Sure, I'll take a shower" Mommy Em said. "I'll ready my things" I said and run to my room.

But i think something is wrong. My pillow are not in its place, my blanket is slightly messy. Like someone just laid down there. I didn't focus on that though. I need to get ready.

After 20 mins mommy Ali called us for breakfast. I saw them whispering something but stop rightly when they saw me.

"Hey Gracie, milk for you" Mommy Em said. "I dreamed about Lily last night" I said. I saw how their eyes focuses on me. "What?" they both said. "I was going on the bathroom and I saw her siting in our couch and she smiled at me. It felt so real but maybe I'm just missing her" I said and ate the meal Mommy Ali prepared. But I still can't stop thinking about Lily.

Alison's P.O.V

Grace and I have the same dream. I dreamed about Lily last night as well. She's siting in the couch while holding our family picture. She smiled at me and then I woke up.