CHAPTER TWO

Emily's P.O.V

Alison haven't replied or called since the day that she received the mail but i already got the mail. I don't know what to feel but i know we both need this. I saw she posted in Insta that night. That caption was for me, i know it. She is just hiding it to our friends.

I checked my phone and it is already 5AM in the morning and the classes start at 7AM so i should wake up my sleepy head daughter.

"Grace! Wake up!" i shouted so that she'll surely wake up. "Mommy!! Its to early!" Grace covered her face with the blanket. "IT IS 6AM" i joked. And it worked. "Really!? Ohmyggg!! Mommy cook breakfast now!!" she said while running into the bathroom and i laughed. She noticed that i'm laughing "Why are you laughing?" and she looked at our wall clock. "MOMMY! 5AM really?" she sounded mad but i'm still laughing. "At least. Now go, take a bath and i'll cook" i was about to go out when she shouted again "ARRG! Lily i wish you were here!" a tear drop from my eye.

It is been 2 years since Lily is requested to stay at Welby. In her last outside world moment she requested Alison to be there but Alison didn't picked up her phone that's why we just showed her our family picture. But Grace thought that Lily is dead.

I started cooking breakfast. Grace likes her egg sunny side up in the morning with toasted bread and milk. I like bacons and pancake in the morning with coffee. After i cook, i called her to go down.

"Grace!! Breakfast is ready!" i said. "Coming mom, wait! I'll just get my phone" she answered. And i waited for her and she went down. "Is Mommy Ali going home?" she asked. "What? No. Why would you think about that?" i asked with curiosity. "Because there's three plates" she said while looking at our table. "No, i think i just miscounted it" i said and removed the other plate. We started eating.

"Hey Grace, what time will i pick you up? We're going to have dinner with your Aunts and Uncles later" i saw the spark in her eyes. "Really? I'll be out by 11AM, we don't have class after breaktime right?" she said. Oh right. Rosewood High School have this faculty meeting later so we let the students half day today. "Yeah right. After your class, wait me outside the faculty room. Okay?" she nodded and after we eat she does the washing and i took a bath and we both went to the car.

"I'll see you later Mommy!" Grace said and kissed me. "See you, Grace!" and i parked my car.

Grace's P.O.V

"Grace! Here!" i saw Cathy waving her hand. "What did i missed?" i asked Ella. "Nothing much, Smart kid" we all laughed at that. "But did you all heard the news?" Cathy said. "What news?" Ella asked. "Mrs. Claire Hotchkiss would be here today!" Cathy said with excitement. "Mrs. Hotchkiss? The founder of Beacon Heights University!?" Ella said while jumping. "Why would she go here? She didn't even loved this place" i said. "Don't be so bitter. She'll be picking one student to the student exchange thingy. Maybe it would be you, Grace" they both laughed when Cathy said that. "I don't even think so" and we entered the campus

"What can you say about this book?" Ms. Ramos asked and i raised my hand. "Of course, as i expected. Ms. Fields, what are your thoughts?" she said while smiling. "The author went through a lot. I can say that because of the plot in the book. When you love someone, you have to give her/his the trust the she/he deserves. In love it will always end up in trust. Secrets and lies are different but they have a similarity. We hid secrets to protect someone, we lie to protect someone as well. That are my thoughts. Thank you" i said and they all clapped their hands even Ms. Ramos. "What a talented young lady. Your mother really raised you well" i smiled at that.

After a few discussion the bell ring so Ms. Ramos dismissed us. I'm at my locker when Mr. Hackett announced. "Good day students. You can now go home because the faculty meeting will start in 20mins. Also Grace Fields please proceed to the Faculty room. Thank you" i was shocked until Ella and Cathy went to me. "I told you, Mrs. Hotchkiss picked you." Ella said. "Maybe my mom just called me" i answered and closed my locker. "Well, chat with you later smart kid" after Ella said that i walked and went to the faculty room.