CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Alison's P.O.V

Claire is away and classes are suspended for a while because we have a faculty seminars for a week. 

"So, we have good one whole week to discuss things before the graduation." Taylor said.

 "Submit all your grades a week before graduation then we'll ready the medals and certificates. Spencer and Hanna you two are in charge for the medals and certificates. Aria you are in charge for the photographing the preparation and document every single thing for our portfolio of the year. Alison and Emily you two are in charge for all the achievements of all the students according to sports, quiz bees, etc. Grace, help your mothers and Aidan go help Aria" Taylor added. 

"Dan, let's go!" Aria called Aidan. "Team Spanna" Hanna said and laugh. "Duh, Team Emison" Emily said and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her. "C'mon moms" Grace said and laugh a bit. 

"Mom mom mom mom" Grace said. "What?" Emily and I both replied before laughing at each other. "I love you both" Grace said and giggled. "You love me?" I asked. "Oh my God, how heartless do you think i am mom? Of course, duh" Grace said and rolled her eyes before laughing a bit. "I love you more sweetie" I said and smiled at her. "Love you too Gracie! Why are you so clingy?" Emily asked. 

"Nothing..." Grace said and started fixing the documents. 

"She's weird" Emily whispered. "I know right" I whispered back. "I can hear you" Grace said. 

After an hour we finished fixing the documents. Hanna, Aria and Spencer said that they're all hungry so we went to the cafeteria. 

"Can I excuse Grace and Aidan?" Dana asked. "Sure" Emily said. "We'll see you later" Aidan said. 

---

Grace's P.O.V 

"What's wrong, Dana?" I asked. "Claire filed a report in the FBI before she left. I saw it. They will investigate your friends and they will use you as the spokesperson in the room. Be ready, the FBI are arriving in a few minutes" Dana explained. 

After 10 mins we heard the FBI coming and talked to me. 

"Are you Grace DiLaurentis-Fields?" the guy asked. "Yes, why?" I asked. "We need you to come with us in our office" the guy said. "Okay" I said and saw my moms walking towards us. "What's happening?" Mommy Ali asked. "It's fine mom. I'll see you soon" I said before heading out. 

I saw Caitlin, Ava and Dylan in each one of the cars. They all look so scared. 

We arrived in the station and I interviewed them individually. 

"Where are you that night?" I asked Dylan. "We're in Alison's house" he answered. "Where are you that night" I repeated. "I just said it. We're in Aliso-" i cut him off. "I said, where are you that night" I repeated. "Fine! We're at the woods" he answered sweating. 

"What are you doing in the woods that night?" I asked Ava. I can see the nervousness in her eyes. "We're just- talking" she said. "About what?" I asked. "Studies" she answered. I laugh a bit when I saw the flick in her right eye. She's lying. 

"What lesson are you talking about?" I asked Caitlin. "Literature." she answered confidently. "What's with Literature?" I asked. "Alison said we need to discuss it" she said but I saw her hand. She's lying. 

"I'm done" I said to Dana. "And they're lying" I added. 

"I know everything. Just don't talk a lot" I whispered to them before leaving the room. 

---

Alison's P.O.V

Today is the last day for this school year. Grace is now on her last year while Lily is just starting her year.