CHAPTER FOUR

Alison's P.O.V

Grace is already in her room while Emily and I is still here in the living room.

"What some tea?" Emily asked "Sure" i said and she gave me the cup.

"I'm sorry for everything, Ali. I wasn't thinking. I was just mad because you still keep secrets to me and lied to me" Emily said while looking straight. "I'm so sorry too. I can't still tell you tho. I want you to be safe" i said and held Emily's hand. She looked at my hand and she smiled. "I understand." she said. "How's Rosewood?" I asked.

"Well, quiet. That's scary because the town was so quiet now. But I'm happy because i know that Grace is safe" Emily said and i smile a bit. "How's the girls?" i asked. "Spencer is finishing her firm, Aria is busy with her book signings, Hanna was just being Hanna." Emily said and i laugh in the Hanna part. "That's good" i said. "You? How are you? And what is the name again of your boyfriend?" Emily said. "I'm doing fine and Gabriel is not my boyfriend" i said but Em doesn't look like convinced. "You know, when you left. Paige was our comforter" Emily said which made me mad. "Wow, you have Paige now huh?" i said

"You have Gabriel with you tho" she said. "Jealous much? He is not my boyfriend because he is MARRIED. So am i" i said and i saw the shocked face in her. "I thought he is single" Emily said and drink a tea. "How about you and Paige? We are still married but you already hooked up with her? Wow perfect!" i said and with a bit madness. "We didn't hooked up because she is married as well" Emily said and she smiled at me. "And i was joking. We don't have communication again after she left Rosewood" she added.

"Don't be so jealous babe" Emily said with a flirty tone. "I'm not jealous, duh" i said but she held my chin so that i can face her. "Really? Well, i'm jealous of Gabriel." Emily said while looking at my eyes down to my lips. "Gabriel is just a friend" i said. "I miss you" Emily said. "Are you drunk?" i asked. "No, i just missed you." and she leaned and kissed me.

I kissed back until the kiss became so passionately. We stood up and slowly went to Emily's room.

"Grace is here, Em" i said. "I don't care" she said while removing her top. She kissed me again and again. "I love you, Ali" Emily said. "I love you, Em" i said and we kissed again until we fell asleep.

The Next Morning...

I woke up with a hand in my tummy. I turn and i saw a beautiful woman in the morning. Her hair, her eye lashes, her nose, her lips everything are just so beautiful.

I leaned to give her a kiss.

"Good morning sleepy head" i said and she slowly open her eyes and smiled at me. "Life is so unfair, how can you be so beautiful in the morning?" Emily said. "I don't know. Maybe part of my charm" i said and kissed her. "We should probably cook breakfast now. Grace will be up any minute. I know her body clock" Emily said. She is just wearing an underwear and over-sized t shirt. "No i'll wake her up. I miss waking her up" i said. "Okay, see you in the kitchen" Emily said and kissed me.

I knocked on Grace's door but she is not responding so i opened the door.

"Grace? Time to wake up" i said while opening the door. I was about to wake her up but i saw something in her bed. Our family picture. "Mommy Emily? I know you're waking me up so early like now 5AM just to get ready, i'm sorry but you can't fool me now. Rosewood High school bells around 6:45AM mom! And it is just a few blocks away!" Grace said while opening her eyes. I can't help it but i laugh when she put the blanket in her head to cover her face "No, it's Mommy Ali. Wake up now and it is already 7:05AM don't worry and we are not in Rosewood" i said and held her hand. "Mommy Ali!" she said and jumped towards me. "Good morning, sweetheart" i said and kissed her. "Good morning mom." she said yawning and stretching her arms. "Haha let's go down. Your mommy Em is cooking"