4

Pushing the woman that haunted her thoughts for years in a place where even her could not reach, she unlocked the door of the room where the new items of clothes were left for her to make them ready to the sales in the front shop.

Tina was right, being a Monday, people will like always be strangely appeal to do shopping. Something she didn't get, shopping was not her thing, and here she was working right in it.

After placing her bag in her locker she
started unpacking the items putting everything at the right place marking on a paper everything to not miss anything.
Lost in her thoughts she concentrated on her tasks forgetting everything else.

Walking around the shop with her sister,
Juliana Harris the CEO of Harris Co which was a huge well-known cooperation of industries selling clothes and all the accessories linked with them , made all the alleys to find the item they had been searching for no avail.

"Ma'am we already searched twice but the item is not there. I..."

"What do you mean by it is not there? It was specially made for my niece, I asked you to have it aside, didn't I?"

Scolding the poor woman sternly Juliana towered over her making het flinched under her cold stare. She wasn't normally down mingling with people who worked in her shop preferring to manage all from the top, but her sister insistance despites her visible unsettled self.

"Ma'am I, it certainly is in the warehouse, products don't come out of there if they first aren't pointed. Ms Lana clothes was due to noon the time for the salesmen in charge to have them out of there." Her eyes lower the saleswoman whose name was Fritz said.

"This is right, sorry Ms Fritz, can you help us there, my daughter here urge me here to see her prom dress. Again sorry for the inconveniences." Smiling at the easy Harris the young woman led them to the warehouse Mrs Harris silent all the way.

"Eleanor!?"

Startled at the name she internally slapped herself, it had completely slipped her mind that the woman worked in the warehouse. Juliana gathered herself as her heart not responding to her attempts to be stern started pulsing no giving her the choice.

Hardening her face to let no emotions out, her sister could catch everything in the air. She patiently waited.

"It is you right Fritz?...Very busy, what do you want?" The young woman voice came out of the end of the warehouse plain and clear full of authority.

"Can you help me with Mrs Harris niece clothes? It was due..."

Squinting her eyes still concentrated on her task, Eleanor knowing what she wanted cut her mid sentence.

" Oh the dress tag Lana Harris? I believe it is in the corner right near the door. You can't miss it, the pack near it contains everything they need with it."

Doing as said Fritz found everything in the place she said everything neatly placed.

"This is dangerous, those items cost a fortune, she can't just place it like that."

Hiding a chuckle at her boss sister words the saleswoman opened the box to verify everything which was really all there. The dress didn't had a wrinkle on it.

"Ah... to think that you don't know Miss Heartland, she is...forgive me the word, a freak of order there is cameras everywhere in here. When you enter you take just what she said and leave or you will be fired before the end of the day. Mrs Harris can tell you. We already had two colleagues who lost theirs jobs like that. She is a really help for us up there not to mention a workalcoholic. This will finish before the end of this day."

Impressed by the woman review of her colleague, Amy Harris tried to looked in the back of the room to spot the woman but couldn't.

"It is good then, Juliana you never told me about that, I wish I have someone like that in my shop. Everything is so messed up in our warehouse I kept changing the manager."

Annoyed at her sister blabbers, Juliana checked the dress, seeing that everything was fine she asked the woman that showed them the way to have it all up to be wrapped. Lana started walking around causing a frown on Fritz face when she tried to open a box. For a moment the older woman saw fear written all over her even on her body language.

"Oh, huh, Miss don't do that here. You don't want the dragon to spit fire on you. She despite when thing are open here."

A confuse face direct to the woman Lana who always do that in her mother shop averted her gaze toward her Aunt and her mother then at the woman who spoke to her.

"This is my shop, if she want to open thing here be it. Go ahead Lana."

Giving up at the Boss words, the woman shrugged she did what she had to it wasn't her battle to fight. Landing a sorry face on the teenager, which Juliana caught, Fritz finally looked down respectfully.

"Okay ma'am. I will go with these up."

Listening to what was said from where she was working Eleanor paged the workers who have to get the things up, weirdly she felt nothing hearing her boss voice.

Two minutes later there where men entering the room looking around to spot there collaborator slightly startling the women who stood there waiting for Lana to pick what she wanted.

"Hanks, take whatever Ms Lana Harris wants to open upstairs I don't want mess down here. I expect all the items she uses to be listed on the roll. Then let it all up to Miss Fritz responsability. All of this should have been done if you guys were here on time."

The voice that was directed to the well built man of the four startled everyone, having the sixteen years old teenager face redden out of embarrassment,

"Yes ma'am, it won't happen again."

The silence greeted his deferent answer followed by the hurry of the others, the way they hurried doing what said, you could see all the respect they had for her.

the Hanks man stood near Lana for her to show him what interested her ambarassed by the predicament she was in, the teenager shook her head letting him know she will wait until everything was up.

Intrigued by the young woman cleared desire to not acknowledge her and now making a fool out of her. She could understand the pity held later in the saleswoman eyes.

She wanted to tell them off but knew rules was made to be respected. The perfect management of the warehouse was one of the things that made her shop hit the top.

Eleanor was just that perfectionist who didn't allowed things to get out of control and would report anything that was not settling well with her. All the time she was invariably right and for that she was thankful.

Annoyed Juliana bit her tongue turning her back to walk out with her sister when her niece emitted a small gasping sound holding her mother arm her eyes fixated on the back of the room.

"Mom, mom...see... it is her."

Looking at her daughter questioningly, Amy glanced at her sister then in the back room seeing no one. Then at her excited daughter.

"Her...who?"

"The woman of yesterday you know the one who were running away from the two bad guys then started walking in front of our car. It is her! I saw her face when we arrived to the main road!"

Juliana heart stopped when she heard her niece words they knew her memory never failed her, her eidetic memory wasn't to be doubt anymore, coming to the same results Amy looked at the back of the room where noise was heard wondering how to handle it.

While Juliana heart kept hammering in her rib cage her niece words replaying in her mind registering for a while before sinking. Squinting her eyes she finally looked their way.

"What do you mean by she walked in front of your car?" Trying her best to hide her worry Juliana asked her stare going from her sister to her niece waiting her answer.