23

Smiling brightly at her the young woman who carried the backpacks of her children, one on her right shoulder and the other in her left hand stood there a smile on her lips waiting for her to let them in.

"Mamaaa, we met Tina down she said she could carry our bags."

"Mama you are in the wayyy, I'm tired." Complaining as soon as her brother finished to explain where they met the young woman Paula placed her hand around her belly laying her head on her to prove her point.

Getting out of the way holding her daughter in place she let them all in wondering how to get the red hair woman to go without being impolite.

She knew she never said she was coming, with Juliana there it certainly will be really problematic, the woman made it clear that she wasn't going anywhere.

"Mrs MacArthur I'm sorry to pop out at your door without making sure it was okay, I tried to call Eleanor but she wasn't answering. But she told me she was always awake between 1 and 4pm."

One of her hand on her back pocket visibly feeling awkward, Sandra shook her head agreeing with her, but knowing fully well that today wasn't just like every normal day, it wasn't often that she had Juliana Harris sleeping in her bed like she was in paradise. Collecting her children bags she placed them near the TV where they always stay turning her back to her audience.

"It's okay you can..." Turning her gaze toward the young woman said soon cut by Paula voice.

"Mama why can we not enter the bedroom?"

Wonder on their young faces the two looked at her as she glanced at Tina before directing it back on her children upon seeing the young woman was focused on something in her phone.

"How about you get the snacks I made for you on the kitchen table, you can eat it there but no noise babies your sister is sleeping."

"Why is she sleeping now? Normally..."

Also interested by the answer Even though trying to not be nosey, Tina eyes flickered from her phone to the older woman when a light coming from a visible galaxy s10 screen caught her attention on the TV table.

Suprised she double checked making sure it wasn't Eleanor phone which it wasn't because her phone was near it. Shaking it out of her head she focused on waiting Sandra answer following her with her eyes her mind still stuck on the idea of the phone, maybe she bought a new phone?

Walking their way Sandra put her arms on the two shoulders directing them toward the kitchen.

"Today is a normal day but babies you know that when she drinks her meds they made her drowsy hmm. How about those snacks."

The two heads nodded happily entering the kitchen theirs worries all forgotten. While their mother turned her head to the living room space standing on the door way of the kitchen meeting the soft gaze that was already on her. Smiling she did a  move with her head to call her.

"Tina you can join us... Here take this."

"Thanks you."

Taking the two part of pizza she was given with a glass of fresh orange juice, Tina sat around the table with them enjoying her meals her stomach happy for it she was really starving saving money for a better life could do that, thinking about her financial situation made her wonder where they could take all the money that bought the food in their house.

Foods was something that cost seriously a lot mostly went you practically took three meals per day plus the snacks in the afternoon. Taking a sip of her natural juice she almost had her eyes closed enjoying it fully, being something she could not afford she couldn't just eat it like that, got to appreciate all the bit.

She knew it wasn't her businesses but only the amount of fruits it certainly took to made the natural juice she was drinking could take a part of her monthly wage, to think that the seven times she had been in the flat, she drank different kind of natural juice.

She wasn't even counting the amount Eleanor drank, she thought first that they could be rich but how to explain the small flat they lived in? That was certainly Eleanor paycheck covering it since her mother wasn't working.

Then the last resort was another person. Someone was giving them the money? She knew it wasn't her father, she overheard Sandra saying she called her father but he was in one of his trip somewhere no one knew. Then how? Or who? And there was that phone.

She didn't knew and was a bit afraid to learn. But what she did know was that it may be a rich person, all the food that she saw in the countertop one day she was searching for a glass was really expensive and what she had eaten was really delicious.

Being a receptionist she could not reach that level of life nor give that to another person that was her reasons of saving practically all she had almost starving herself.

"Everything is okay there love? You are awfully quiet today. I'm sorry your friend isn't there."

Understanding Sandra was talking to her, Tina smiled at her swallowing the last bit of pizza before shaking her head.

"It is okay Sandra. Don't think that you are boring which is far to the truth. I was actually thinking about something but I will let it there. Too much thinking bring headaches."

Taking two cookies from the pack they were in, the older woman gave them all two as she did all the others times having them being devoured by the three just like that everything was clean on the table.

Saying her thanks Tina accompanied the two exited children in the living room while she put everything in order.

"Tina you want to play Chess? Oh come on Paula you will get better, like that when you will play with Eleanor that will be easy."

Nodding at her brother more to please him but she really wanted to learn the game. Obliging seeing as she had nothing more interesting to do than play with the two nerds children Tina sat teaming with Sandra who was already in the room. At least it would be more her against Ariel, Paula being more in monopoly kind of games. With a lot of good mood they engaged in the game forget everything else.

Yawning, feeling all her body rest for the first time in a while Eleanor nudged her nose on the soft skin where a calming scent registered right in her head. Her eyes still closed she moved only to have something that looked like fingers in her hairs massaging them in a way that made her moaned softly feeling good.

Suprised about that knowing her mother rarely cuddle her she started getting aware of her surrounding, she was clearly laid above a soft and warmth body that her own body seemed to be glued to, the other arm across her back was caressing her doing circles, sometimes stopping for the thumb to rub her on a way that was really delightful.

She had no will on her body which seemed to be accustomed to it than her mind. She was doing her best to understand what was going on when at the same time the name of the person that wore that scent and a small shushing sound the person emitted to bring her back to sleep registered in her mind.

Moving her head up rapidly she met the woman face, eyes wide opened.

"Juliana!"