20

" How is she doing?" Entering her sister large office Amy enquired looking straight at her.

"Who?" Faking to not understand, Juliana leaned in her seat keeping the eyes contact.

"Don't play dum with me. Your bae who else?"

Almost gasping at what came out more smugly from the woman who placed her bag on her marbles desk knowing fully well it irritated her when someone did that, there were chairs all around but the desk.

Doing the one who didn't saw the meaning of the eyes on her bag, Amy waited expectantly whole studying her sister features, sbe knew she wasn't once at her work place working from her house ever since what happened.

"She is n..."

"Julia. Stop it will you? Judging by how you are looking miserable I guess you have no idea of how she is doing?"

The beating of her lips said it all before she even opened her mouth knowing she was caught by how Amy looked at her, letting go she wiped her face then did the same with her neck like something was itching there, all she did when she was feeling uneasy. Then looked back at her with defeated eyes.

"She blocked me... How am I supposed to know?...I tried okay? I did... She, she doesn't want to see me... That is."

Sit on the edge of the desk Amy face was a pure reflection of the shock she felt hearing her sister giving up.

"That is??? Are you hearing yourself right now? You will let it be, like that?! You fought a little bit and give up? You. The Juliana Harris?"

Turning her head towards the view of the garden she had through her house office, Juliana thought wandered, she had a beautiful house but felt more out of the way in it than in the small flat two weeks ago, she felt like there where no soul in her house, being honest she knew it was always like that, was just a mass of bricks well built and well decorated.

She fell so empty that it had her spirit down, everything was dull. She couldn't do things normally anymore it was like Eleanor Heartland was under her skin making it difficult to leave. Maybe she was the punishment for all she ever did.

"My God julia you have to do something this is not you! "

Chuckling at her sister words her face now in her hands, Juliana shook her head not believing herself what was happening to her, this really wasn't her, mourning on a human being like she was her breath, which clearly she was. One time , just one was what it took to have her wrapped around her finger. Just one!

Dejected by the truth she stood up walking toward the window where she placed herself doing her best to not let her emotions overpowered her.

"Julia..."

"What Amy?...What? What do you want me to tell you if I'm not understanding it myself!? I'm... I'm..."

Lost in her head for a moment she couldn't even say how she felt, the strong grip she felt in her chest was making it difficult to process with her thoughts, that fear that she may never have what she wanted scare her like nothing before.

Feeling a hand on her shoulder she first stiffened not used to be fragile in front of another being but she knew her sister will always have her back. As soon as Amy felt her relaxed under her grip she held her tightly from behind for the first time in a long long time, she couldn't even recalled when it was.

"You may be the older of us but I will always have your back, always even if you make terrible choices. I will be there to help you back on you feet."

Leaning back on her Juliana felt the way her burden lessened knowing it wasn't all in her head.

"Can you... Huh... can you..."

"No. You have to do it yourself."

Annoyed by her sister answer she tried to get out of her arms but they tightened around her.

"You have to stop doing this. If you don't get your way you run away from the situation. I will not go to Eleanor house because you will do it and clean the mess you made."

"You don't understand, do you? What if her mother know the truth? Do you think that she will want me to call her Sandra anymore or even better want me near her child? I know I will not allow it if it was me."

"Good then. Now you know what to do. If you want her you will have to walk theirs ways and you are lucky they are good people. They will forgive you if you don't let go and show that you care. Constancy is the key in solving your problem."

Taking in her words Juliana could feel her spirit lifting she really needed to hear that.

"How many hoes did you have since..."

Letting go of her Juliana turned to her briskly her eyes almost burning hole in her soul making her slightly laugh.

"Chill tiger... I was just messing with you. I know you are serious about this. Now get yourself in you bathroom and make yourself ready to beg..."

"I don't..."

"Huh huh..."
Laughing at the face she was doing Amy sat in her big almighty seat behind her desk making it rolled on itself then block it to face her.

"My dear sometimes begging isn't a bad thing, but... Seeing how she is matching you in the stubbornness department... I'll pray for you... You know to not beeggg."

"You are silly you know that right?"

"Nay, I love you too. You are welcome anytime, that said..." Standing up she hugged a now smiling Juliana, whatever small the smile was it was already that.

"I have to go... You know to spread my wisesness you never know the world need it. Ahh, last thing to know... Work you way with the mother first to have it with her daughter. Earn valuable marks dear. WOW I like how I'm wise... Okay, okay now I'm out."

Shaking her head at her sister who disappeared in the hallway leaving the door of her office opened Juliana emitted a relieved breath signaling she was back in the game, massaging her skull messing with her hairs she walked out to her bedroom pep talking to herself.

"You can do this Julia, you can do this. But...How will I do to beg? I don't beg. Will I have to? God! It's okay I will do what I will have to do to have her back."

Her eyes on her bed she sighed remembering the stupid move she had that day. She just had an ORGASM! something that never happened to her then shit on the one who made her that gift.

"Harris, Harris, Harris you are the silly one of the Harris. Yeah my wealth could have fooled me. Now I have to face the wrath of Heartland or maybe MacArthur? Which one will start with me first? Does Sandra know already? Aargh!"

Discarding her clothes all over the floor without a care she entered her luxurious and wide bathroom seriously pondering on the matter feeling the fear coming back, shaking her head no she opened the steam of water that started pouring on the floor.

"You are not backing away, 'woMan' up like Amy will say... She will have my head if I don't go there. God! Now I'm talking to myself." Closing her eyes as soon as she was under the pressure of the water she let it calmed her nerves.