From April To Tessa

"Auntie April! Auntie April! Auntie April!" The small girl cried out from her spot on the floor making April groan in frustration as she was trying to teach, but Mal wouldn't stop trying to get her attention. First it was that she was tired in which April told her to take a nap, but Mal told her she didn't want to.

Then Mal got upset saying she was bored, but refused to take any of the toys that April gave her to play with.

"What!" April screamed out in frustration making Mal look at her. "I'm hungry!" Mal whined out making April almost lose it. "That's on you! I told you to eat your lunch and you refused! I don't feel sorry for you!" April told the small girl making her cry.

"I want food! I want food! I want food!" Mal cried out making April massage her forehead in frustration again. "April why don't I go take her to the store right over there and get her a snack while you stay here and continue teaching," Ms. Barb told April wanting to help, but April shook her head no.

"No this is her punishment," April told Ms. Barb who just sighed as she wanted to help the crying little girl, but she wasn't the one in charge. "I WANT FOOD!" The small girl screamed out at the top of her lungs making April lose it.

"I can't do this!" April screamed out as she looked through her phone finding Lola's number. "Come on pick up!" April screamed out in frustration when Lola didn't pick up and the phone went to voicemail.

April just groaned as she found Tessa's number and pressed on it hoping that Tessa would actually pick up. April sighed in relief when Tessa answered right away. "Hey is everything okay," Tessa asked April who sighed.

"Yeah, but are you busy still," April asked Tessa who just laughed as she had just gotten back from her date with Reed. "No I just finished my date. I was actually heading back now," Tessa told April making her nod.

"Okay well where are you," April asked Tessa, making her laugh. "Let me guess you want me to take Mal don't you," Tessa asked her sister knowing that's what April was calling about. "Yeah, but how did you know," April asked Tessa who just laughed.

"Because you're my sister and I know you well. I figured you wouldn't be able to handle her, so I had my date in Wisconsin. I'm about 5 minutes from the barn actually," Tessa told April, making her smile as she knew she should be offended that her sister didn't think she could handle babysitting, but she honestly was just glad to not have to deal with the cranky little girl on her own anymore.

"Okay thanks," April told Tessa who smiled as they ended the call. "Okay Mal, Tessa is going to be here soon and you are going to go with her. Now can you please stop complaining," April told the small girl who nodded as she got excited.

"Yay! Auntie Tessa! Yay! Yay! Yay!" The small girl screamed out excitedly making April a little hurt at how excited Mal seemed to be to go with Tessa, but she figured it was just because Mal was bored and hungry.

A few minutes later Tessa arrived and the small girl immediately got up from her spot as she ran over to Tessa as fast as she could making Tessa laugh as she picked Mal up. "Auntie Tessa! You're here to save me! I'm so hungry!" Mal cried out as she hugged onto Tessa making Tessa laugh.

"Hey cutie! And you're hungry?" Tessa asked the little girl making her nod as she pointed to April. "She's starving me!" The small girl told Tessa as she pointed to April making everyone look at April.

April just rolled her eyes as she looked at all the people that were giving her judgemental looks. "I did not starve her! I gave her lunch and she refused to eat it! And then she tried to give it to her dog! It's not my fault she didn't eat her lunch!" April told everyone in frustration as she didn't want people to think she was a monster that starves a four year old child.

Tessa just nodded as she looked at Mal. "Oh I see okay well Mal you know you can't just not eat. You have to eat what you're given, but that being said come one let's go get you something to eat," Tessa told the small girl who nodded.

"Yay! Food!" Mal screamed out excitedly making April give Tessa a look of disbelief as Tessa was going against her orders. "Tessa, what are you doing," April asked her slightly younger sister who just rolled her eyes as she looked at April.

"April I know you're mad about her not listening, but starving our sister isn't the best way to go about this. She's only 4 and besides Evie would kill you if she found out," Tessa told April who just sighed as she knew Tessa was right and besides Tessa was in charge of Mal now.

"Alright whatever anyway thanks for this and I'll see you later bye Tessa," April told Tessa who smiled as she hugged April goodbye and left with Mal allowing April to get back to work.

"Okay Mal now we are going to stop somewhere on the way home okay and you have to promise me you are actually gonna eat it okay," Tessa told Mal once she buckled Mal into her car seat and started driving.

The small girl just nodded as she played with her dragon. "Okay Auntie Tessa!" The young girl told Tessa as she continued to play around with her dragon in her car seat, but she stopped when Tessa's phone started ringing.

"Auntie Tessa! Your phone is ringing!" Mal screamed out making Tessa nod as she reached over and grabbed the phone smiling when she saw it was her friend Georgie calling.

"Auntie Tessa! You're not opposed to answer the phone when you're driving! Mommy says that's bad!" The small four year old screamed out making Tessa laugh at how Evie was starting to rub off on Mal.

"Yeah you're right Mal. Okay here I'm gonna give you the phone and I want you to answer it and put it on speaker for me okay," Tessa told the young girl who smiled and nodded as she took the phone and did what Tessa said.

"Hello!" Mal screamed out after she answered the phone and put it on speaker making Georgie laugh as she found Mal's adorable. "Hi and you're not Tessa," Georgie playfully told the small girl through the phone making Mal and Tessa laugh.

"Hey Georgie!" Tessa called out from her seat making Georgie laugh. "Oh there's Tessa!" Georgie playfully told Tessa, making her laugh again. "Yeah so what's up," Tessa asked Georgie who smiled.

"Oh nothing much. I was just bored and thinking about coming to see you, but you sound busy," Georgie told Tessa, making her laugh. "Oh no I'm not busy at all. I'm just heading home," Tessa told Georgie who nodded.

"Are you sure what about the little girl who answered the phone," Georgie asked Tessa, making Tessa laugh as she pulled into the fast food parking lot. "Oh that's just my little sister Mal who I'm babysitting for my sister who is supposed to be babysitting for our other sister. It's complicated I know. Anyway yeah I would love to hang out," Tessa told Georgie who smiled.

"Okay great and I can't wait to meet your sister. She seems adorable," Georgie told Tessa. "Thank you and yeah I am mommy tells me that every day!" Mal told Georgie, making Georgie and Tessa laugh again.

"Okay well I'm gonna get Mal some food. How about I pick you up afterwards and we can hang out at my new house. I have so much to tell you," Tessa told Georgie who smiled. "Yeah sure that sounds great! I'll see you soon bye Tessa," Georgie told Tessa who smiled as she said bye and hung up as well.

"Who was that," Mal asked Tessa after Tessa and Georgie hung up. "Oh she's my best friend. She's really nice and you're gonna meet her soon. Now come on let's go get some food and please eat it Mal. I don't like wasting food and you need to eat more," Tessa told the small girl who nodded as Teassa helped Mal out of the car, so they could get food.

"Ooh yay Mcdonalds! Yay playground!" The small girl screamed out excitedly as she went running into the building making Tessa laugh as she followed after the little girl. "Mal wait up!" Tessa screamed out as she ran to catch up with the excited four year old.