More Sister Bonding Time

"Oh my gosh! I just realized I've seen this episode before! I always thought that teenager was completely rude and disrespectful. I can't believe that it's actually you!" Tessa told Evie, making her roll her eyes.

    "Okay in my defense I did not call her! Uma called her to mess with me! She loved watching the show to tell me what I was doing wrong," Evie told the others as she tried to defend herself, making them just laugh as they turned to watch the show again. Mal's eyes widened when she saw herself crying. "Mommy why am I crying so much? I'm so annoying!" Mal told Evie who laughed.

   "That's because you were teething," Evie told the small girl who just gave her a confused look. "But mommy I thought only babies did that!" The four year old told Evie who just laughed as she pulled Mal closer to her. "Toddlers do it too. It's called your two year old molars," Evie told the small girl who just looked at Evie in shock.

      "Really?" Mal asked Evie who laughed again. "Yes you silly girl," Evie told Mal who just laughed as she pointed to the tv. "Otay mommy time to get back to the show now," the young girl told Evie, making the others laugh.

    "Oh my gosh! I can't believe you keep talking to her like that! And here I was thinking you were some goody girl like Jenny," Lola told Evie, making Evie laugh. "Okay I am definitely not a goody goody! And that lady deserved it! Nobody tells me how to parent my own kid!" Evie told the others, making them laugh as they were enjoying this.

   "No! Baby me stop that! Don't do it! Don't put that in your mouth!  No! I did it!" Mal cried out to the TV as she watched herself as a toddler do something stupid making the others laugh as they thought it was adorable.

  "Aw Mal are you frustrated with yourself," Evie asked Mal, making her nod. "Yes! Baby me do something! All I do is cry and reach for mommy!" The small girl cried out again in frustration. "So what you do now," April playfully said to the four year old who got upset. "No! I do not do that!" Mal exclaimed making the quints just give each other a look, but chose to just drop it not wanting to start a fight with a preschooler.

     "Okay whatever let's just get back to the show now," Ava told the others who just nodded as they continued to watch the show. "Oh my gosh! You kicked her out! I don't think that has ever happened before!" Lola told Evie who laughed.

  "Yeah well she deserved it. She was trying to tell me I was a horrible parent. And she thought she was so much better than me because she was an adult and I was sixteen at the time. And by the way she has no kids! How can someone without kids tell someone with a kid how to parent their child!" Evie exclaimed as she was starting to get a flashback to two year agos.

     "Okay Evie calm down okay. I get that she was rude to you, but she did kind of have some points. And she is a child expert and has been for decades now. I admit she probably treated you worse because you were a teenager, but she did have some valid points," Tessa told Evie who just huffed as she looked at her sister.

    "Yeah well they edited it to make me look worse. Trust me that nanny "expert" was way more rude to me than I was to her! For instance they edited out the part where she said if I didn't fix myself that Mal would end up growing up with problems and that I was creating separation anxiety by cuddling my toddler who was in pain!" Evie explained making the others just nod.

   "Oh wow. Yeah I didn't know all that. Yeah that definitely changes my opinion," Tessa told Evie who smiled. "Yeah and you don't understand how much of a victory it was and how amazing it felt when I managed to break her. It was honestly one of the best feelings," Evie told the other, making them laugh again.

  "Yeah I can definitely see that in your face. And honestly watching this made me so glad that I missed the toddler years because yikes," April told Evie who laughed as she ran her fingers through the now sleeping four year old's hair.

  "Yeah I admit the toddler years were really hard, but seeing that cute little innocent look on their faces makes it so worth it. Oh and when they discover something new and their faces just light up in excitement. Now that is something you don't get to see much anymore. Don't get me wrong she still does have so much innocence and she still gets excited over things, but it's not the same as when they experience it for the first time," Evie told her sister who nodded.

"Yeah I get that, but just watching her like that for that one hour show I already know I would have lost it. Honestly, how did you stay sane?"Ava told Evie who laughed as she pulled up her phone and began to look through her videos.

  "I am about to show you some of the reasons that looking after a toddler really isn't that bad. "Now this first video was from when I was helping her learn words," Evie told the others as she played a video.
On Video
              Sixteen year old Evie is sitting in the car with toddler Mal in her carseat as they are waiting on Uma who got detention. "Okay Mal can you say no?" Evie asked the toddler who just smiled as she shook her head no. "No! No! No! No! No!" The small girl told Evie as she shook her head no making Evie laugh at the adorable toddler.

  "Hey Mal! No!" Evie told the toddler playfully wanting to see her reaction and Mal giggled cutely as she shook her head and began to repeat the word in her cute voice making Evie smile. "Aw you are just so cute. I love you!" Evie told the toddler who giggled as she reached out for Evie. "Wob you too!" The small two year old told Evie making her smile in so much happiness.
Video Ends
             "Okay come on tell me that did not make you feel at least a little upset that you missed out on that cuteness. Gosh I miss those days," Evie told the others who smiled. "Okay I admit that was adorable, but I still think I would have lost it besides Mal is still cute now," Ava told Evie who nodded.

  "Yeah that's true, but still. Oh do you want to see more videos! I have thousands!" Evie told the others, making them laugh as they started to get up as it was late. "That sounds cool, but sis it's really late now and tomorrow is going to be a big day since it will be our first full day in Auradon. How about we watch them another day. I don't know about you guys, but I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed. Night see you all in the morning," Lola told the others who nodded in agreement.

    "Yeah you're right. It is late and Mal already fell asleep. Let's just call it a night. Oh tomorrow I can show you all about Auradon. It will be so much fun and I can introduce you to all my friends. I'm excited! Okay well goodnight girls see you in the morning where we are going on a tour," Evie told the others excitedly as she picked up the sleeping four year old and tucked her into her bed and then made her way for her own bed to sleep, making the others smile as they all found their new rooms and went to sleep as well as they all were excited to explore Auradon in the morning and get to know their new home.

The Queen Sisters जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें