What That Monster Did!

Author's Note: I was hesitant to post this because I wasn't sure if I wanted to actually go through with this, but it was something I have been playing with for a while. I know this is really bad, but I wanted to show how bad Doug really was and the control that he had on Mal as this sadly happens a lot to children especially. I did a poll and everyone except for one voted for me to post this, so here it is. Please don't hate me for this.

TW: Mentions of SA

"Auntie April I have an owie!" the small girl called out to April who was trying to choreograph for the next dance competition. She was off for the week but she was still expected to have the choreography ready to go.

"What Mal can't you see I'm busy," April practically screamed out as she was too distracted by what she was doing. And babysitting had been way harder than she thought, especially because Lola was refusing to help because she was still mad at her and Tessa had been pretty busy with work to really help out.

"Bu I hab an owie! I wan it to stop! I no wike id!" Mal cried out making April sigh as she didn't think this was going to be anything important, but Mal was only four and pushing her back just makes it worse. "Alright, fine tiny what happened and where's your owie?" April asked, giving in.

Mal was only four and tended to do a lot of reckless behavior meaning she got hurt a lot, so April wasn't expecting it to be anything that bad or serious.

Mal just looked around making sure that no one could hear as she looked up at April and then pointed, making April drop everything as she looked at Mal.

"Your owie is right there," April asked the small girl while trying to remain calm as she didn't want to jump to conclusions. Especially when there could be other reasons she was feeling pain there.

Mal just started crying as she nodded. "It hurts! Auntie April, make it stop pwease!" Mal cried out, making April start crying as she looked at Mal.

"Mal what happened?" April asked the small girl trying to help her and hoping to god that this was just a false alarm situation.

"Auntie April, mommy says that nobody is opposed to see me without clothes except her and sometimes you guys," the small girl told April who immediately put her notebook down as she slowly nodded giving Mal all her attention as she didn't like where this conversation was heading.

"Yes Mal that's how that works that's right and you would tell us if anyone did right," April told the preschooler as she really wasn't liking where Mal seemed to be taking this. "Does meanie dwarf boy count," Mal asked April who dropped everything and immediately ran to Mal.

"Yes Mal, especially him! Mal look at me right now, did he ever see you without your clothes on," April asked the small girl in her serious and stern voice making Mal look at her in fear as she was afraid to answer April who was starting to scare her.

"Mal! I'm serious! Answer me right now!" April screamed out as she couldn't help it. She needed answers now and Mal was shutting down on her. "I'm sorry for being a bad girl! I didn't listen to mommy," Mal cried out as tears fell down her cheeks.

April felt the rage build up in her as she looked at the crying innocent little girl who thought she was a bad girl for something that wasn't her fault.

"No Mal, look at me! You are not a bad girl! Mal it is not your fault! He is a creep and what he did was wrong. Do you understand me? Nothing you did was bad. Come here," April told the preschooler as she pulled the small girl towards her and let her sob on her while April just held her with tears silently falling down her face as well as she was feeling like the worst aunt ever.