Castle Trip And Something More

Author's Note: Thank you to annewheelerfab1 for letting me use Pumpkin again in this story. Anyway you should really check out her stories especially her Adventures of Pumpkin book it's really good and she has some stories that include Little Mal so if you wanted to see more of Little Mal you can check those out as well. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and please let me know what you thought.

"Where are we going," Pumpkin asked her new friend, making Mal giggle as she continued to twirl around and walk towards the castle where her mommy was helping King Ben. "I told you to find my mommy and help her get with King Ben," the small girl told the puppy in a tone that said obviously as she didn't understand that Pumpkin had no clue what that even meant.

"Okay but where exactly is that," Pumpkin asked the preschooler hoping to be more clear with her as she had quickly learned that the preschooler didn't understand a lot of things. "Oh right! I forgotted about that! We're going to King Ben's castle! Come on!" The young girl told the puppy again as she continued to lead the puppy towards the castle.

Mal immediately went from twirling around and walking slowly to running as fast as she could as soon as they were in viewing distance of the castle. Pumpkin was so lucky that she had been a street dog before this otherwise it would probably be impossible for her to keep up with the hyper preschooler that had just bolted ahead as she ran up to the castle doors.

"Mal, wait for me!" Pumpkin called out making the preschooler nod as she took deep breaths and coughed trying to catch her breath after all her running as the small girl wasn't used to running that much.

"Mal are you okay," Pumpkin asked her new friend in concern, but the small girl just nodded her head as she continued to cough for a few more minutes before she was back to normal again.

"Yeah I'm otay! That happens all the time now come on let's go inside!" Mal told the puppy who just nodded wanting to question the small girl, but decided against it as she still didn't know Mal that much yet and didn't want to do anything to make the girl mad at her.

Pumpkin was in complete shock when she entered the castle as she looked around at how huge it was. She had never seen a home this big before. Mal noticed Pumpkin's shocked look as she just started giggling as she was used to the castle by now.

She had been shocked the first time she had been there too and she had even gotten lost so many times, but now she was used to it and it was her favorite place to play. It was also where Mal and her friends had so much fun playing hide and seek whenever Evie would take them there. Her mommy hated whenever they did that, but it was too much fun for them not to.

"It's huge I know! It's okay it's not that scary! It's really fun! My friends Olivia, Sebastian, and Diego love it! We always play hide and seek, but mommy doesn't like that cause she's scared we're gonna get lost, but it's so much fun! Ooh I should show you my playroom! King Ben lets me play there all the time! It's the bestest!" The small four year old rambled out excitedly as she was excited to share her adventures with her new friend.

Pumpkin just smiled as she had to admit Mal's stories did sound pretty fun. Before Pumpkin could comment on them though two people walked by making the small girl smile a little and wave as she looked at the former king and queen.

Mal didn't know them very well, but they were always nice to her. "Well if it isn't a little intruder in our castle," the former king playfully told his wife, making both Mal and Belle laugh. "Yes I see that. I wonder what this little intruder wants," Belle playfully told her husband back making Mal giggle more as she knew they were playing around.