Is That Evie?

Author's note: This is the first chapter to my new sequel to Parentings Is Hard which is called The Queen Sisters. I hope you guys enjoy this introduction chapter and I hope you guys are excited for what's coming next because I have so many fun ideas for this story that I'm really excited to write and this is just the beginning. Anyway please let me know what you guys thought, so far.

   "Okay so welcome to your new home!" Evie told the others as they entered the house. "Oh wow! You weren't kidding this place really is magical," Tessa told the others as Mal and the other kids had been going off on how magical Auradon was.

      "We told you so!" The young four year old told Tessa who just laughed. "Yes it is... Oh I have to take this, it's Olivia's mom. Anyway make yourselves at home and I'll be right back," Evie told the others as she quickly answered the phone as she went into the other room to talk.

      "Oh man! My mommy is probably gonna make us go home now!" Olivia told the other kids. "You're right! Come on we have to hide you three!" The young four year old exclaimed as the kids quickly ran off to go "hide."

        "They do know that the whole hiding thing is never going to work right," Ava told the other girls who just laughed. "Yeah, but they're kids. Anyway let's check out the Tv here," Lola told the others as she just threw herself down on the couch and turned on the Tv.

       "Oh my gosh no way! It's that nanny show! My friend Jenny makes me watch it all the time! Oh no way is that Evie!" Lola pointed out immediately getting the attention of the others.

          "Okay come on there is no way that... Oh my gosh that is Evie! Move over I want to see this!" Ava told Lola as she sat down on the couch now interested in the show. "Okay well I have to see this too," April told the others as she too sat down on the couch. "Yeah me too," Tessa agreed as she sat down as well.

            A few seconds later Evie came back out after talking to Olivia's mom who was on her way to get the kids and Lola immediately restarted the show and paused it as she wanted to show it to Evie, but Evie was clearly busy.

           "Oh hey have any of you seen the kids? Their mom/aunt is coming," Evie told the others who just laughed. "Yeah they said something about hiding," Tessa told Evie who nodded as she got up when she heard the door. "Oh so they're trying that trick again. I wonder how far they will get with it this time," Evie playfully told the girls as she got up and answered the door.

           "Hi Evie I'm here to get Olivia, Diego, and Sebastian," Olivia's mom told Evie who just smiled. "Of course. Mal!" Evie called out and the four year old came over with an innocent smile on her face. "Yes mommy?" Mal asked Evie who already knew what the kids were doing as they tried the whole hiding trick every time.

                 "Mal honey, Olivia's mommy is here to get Olivia and her cousins. Do you know where they are?" Evie asked the young girl and Mal pretended to look confused making both Evie and the older mom have to hold back a laugh. "Hmm! Let me think! I don't know! I don't think those names ring a bell," the young four year old told Evie, making her laugh as she couldn't resist anymore.

                  "Okay well would you mind if we checked your room," Evie told her sister, making the younger girl freeze. "No mommy! You can't go in there!" The small four year old screamed out as she tried to stop the adults from getting into her room. Evie just laughed as she picked up Mal moving her away from the door and then they opened the door.

             "Olivia, Sebastian, Diego. Come on you tried this last time. It didn't work then and it's not working now. Miss. Evie is busy right now, and you three have been over all day yesterday and today. It's time to come home now and Diego, Sebastian, your parents are almost home too," Olivia's mom told the kids who all groaned as they got up from their hiding spots. "We were so close!" Diego told the other two who just nodded.

              "Okay well we need to go now, so say goodbye," Olivia's mom told the kids who groaned as they didn't want to go home. "Bye bye Mal and bye bye Miss. Evie thank you for letting us sleepover with Mal," Olivia told both Mal and Evie and Sebastian and Diego did the same as they left.

                "Finally! I'm free!" Evie cried out in relief as she threw herself down on the couch too. And the small four year old that was pouting about her friends leaving immediately smiled when she got a look at the tv as she ran over to the tv and started pointing. "Look mommy we're on tv!" The young four year old pointed out making Evie immediately look up at the tv and freeze.

              "Oh Evie nice of you to join us. Want to explain this?" April told Evie as Evie had been going off about how much of an expert parent she was.

            Evie's eyes immediately widened when she saw what they were watching as she saw herself at sixteen years old on the Tv screen with a crying two year old Mal and sixteen year old Uma was there as well. "Oh my gosh! How did you find this! Turn it off!" Evie screamed out in panic, making Lola smirked.

              "Oh no way! And we are gonna watch this from the beginning because we all want to see this," Lola told Evie leaving all the quints except for Evie smirking as they wanted to see Evie's parenting get challenged on tv while Mal was excited to see herself on Tv and Evie was just completely blushing red in embarrassment not wanting to see herself as a teenager on tv getting told how to parent.

                "Let's watch something else please," Evie told the others who just shook their heads no. "No mommy! I wanna see it!" The young girl told Evie, making Ava smirk. "Yeah you heard the kid. We're watching this," Ava told Evie and the others as Lola hit play on the show. "Yay! I can't wait to see me on tv!" The young four year old exclaimed excitedly while Evie just sighed knowing she was not ready to see what was on the show.