Changing

Villa's POV:

The dress was immensely uncomfortable. It felt very strange. I was back in my given room. This time Mrs. Knights told them to leave me alone and let me do whatever I want. Thank god.

So here I was standing in front of the full-length mirror, Wearing the gown. I have ever in my life worn such a fully covered gown. It was indeed beautiful but it was not for me but I had no choice but to wear it. For ashton.

It was hugging my thin body perfectly, not even an inch of fabric was free, everything was occupied in covering the fudge out of me.

"You look like a beautiful Barbie doll, Mam" Grace complimented in her thick French accent.

"Just villa" I corrected her for the hundredth time. Grace is a maid here, she's French and 25. She has been working here for almost six years now. She said leaving knights is something irresistible. She loves working here. She even told me she got a job at a very fancy restaurant where she could make hundreds of dollars per day but she refused to go because she admires this place more than anything. Her parents also work here.

"I can't do that" She smiled and bend down to adjust the hem of the dress as I caressed my stomach looking at the mirror. "how flat I am" I admonished myself.

"Grace, can I use your phone for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure" She gladly gave it to me and I dialed his number again but it wasn't worth it. I don't know why but it's making me angry and jealous. Maybe the thoughts like who's he with? what if he's with another woman? what if he forgot about me? maybe he's regretting asking me out?

"ASK is everyone's dream, he must be so lucky to have you" Grace suddenly spoke shyly in her native French accent. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"I doubt that" I chuckled miserably. If he's everyone's dream man then I'm the luckiest one but I wonder how many lucky girls are there in his past? or will there be in the future?

Soon she did very light makeup on my face. She let my hair down, pulled back, and clipped very shiny hairpins on both sides near the ear which made me look like a Dolce and Gabbana model.

I stood up and she helped me adjust the stick under my arm which was very unnecessary. what am I? 10?

10 is way older for you, I think you're five: My inner self spoke.

I closed my eyes and took a very last look at myself. I was unnecessarily and speedily changing and I don't know if it was a good change or bad. I inhaled deeply.

Knock. Knock

"I'll get that" Grace rushed to the door and opened it, revealing Liam. He was wearing an ivory tuxedo looking handsome and I totally ignored the fact that we were matching.

"Is my date ready?" He peaked nervously.

"Your date?" I arched my eyebrows.

"Just for today" He came in. His eyes checked me up from down shamelessly.

"You look...hot"

"Hot?" I'd rather be cute than hot. I complimented him back and he thanked me.

"I swear if you weren't my brother's, I'd have asked you out by now" He stared at me intensely like he was telling me the truth. The air became a bit thick as I chuckled nervously. "let's go then?" He Offred me his arm and I took it hesitantly. Walking with the stick was awkward but we both managed. He managed it. we both made our way down with me 'if you weren't my brother's in my mind. I was his brother's. I was Ashton's. I smiled shyly.