To Amelia, Alex, Lily, and Victoria

Villa's POV:

I placed flowers on Alex's Grave, Rain rested flowers on Lily's grave, Rush rested flowers on Victoria's grave and Ashton placed flowers on Amelia's Grave.

Ashton had moved their graves together because they deserved to be together, especially Victoria, Alex, and Lily.

Alex got into a huge car crash but he was awfully happy because his loves; Victoria and Lily were there in heaven and without them he was nothing. Maybe this was the happy ending for him. 

The crazy thing was it was just us. It all started with all of them but ended with just Me and Ashton and our kids. 

Their uncle Alex, Aunt Victoria, and Aunt Lily weren't there. 

Ashton got to know the truth about Amelia from his mother. Amelia was in love with Liam but she knew Ashton was in love with her too. She loved him too but in a different way. She couldn't bear both of them fighting over her and accidentally due to a high dose of sleeping pills, she died, leaving Ashton and Liam both miserable.

Ashton accepted that she liked Liam and resolved his issues with his brother. He does miss her sometimes but he had moved on now and I accepted him again with his flaws.

Life may seem unfair but for a reason. In this complicated and modern world, some people just don't fit in and God/Universe takes them back. So they can be at peace too.

End of Infatuation.