Introduction

The first main female lead is Villa Anderson.

Villa Rose Anderson. She is a 19-year blond girl with an average height of 5.5'. She's funny, talkative but quiet at the same time, kind and loving, and is passionate about photography. her teen figure has characteristics of average height, toned skin, blond hair, thin body structure, and delicate facial features. she skipped one year and went directly to the 3rd grade because she was just too smart. her parents Lisa and John wanted her to become a doctor but she had something else in her mind. so at the age of 17, alone she came to New York to fulfill her dreams.

The first main male lead is Ashton Knights.

Ashton Storm Knights. Also known as 'Ashnights' or simply 'Ash'. He's 25 and 6.1'. He's the CEO of the knights corporations and of course a very well known billionaire. He is known as an American's son and he practically grew up with the public because his father was a former president of the united states. People of America admire him a lot. He has a stepbrother Liam Knights, stepmother Caroline Knights, and biological dad William Knights. He has a sharp, quiet, and dark personality. the way he looks at the world is the whole new next level of thinking.

The second male lead Alexander Rivera.

A very fun-loving personality and a kind soul. He's 25 and 5.9'' and he is handsome and known as a ladies man. He is also a billionaire best friend of Ashton. His dad is a successful CEO of Rivera Enterprise and he's the future CEO and he is the only person for villa to rely on any time.

The second female lead Victoria Kingston.

She is really pretty. she's brunette and is 5.5''. everyone calls her Vic. She is a very smart, cool, and ambitious person. Her father owns a famous fashion industry known as " King industries"

So this trio, Ash, Alex, and Vic, is the most famous trio in Hollywood. they are best friends from childhood and have an unshakable bond between them but when villa enters Ashton's world, the whole game changes.

The third main female lead Sophia Smith.

She's Villa's friend from her college and used to share an apartment. She's kind and generous and always a villa's shoulder to lean on. She's 5.3' and has burgundy red color hair. She's a blogger and she's working on a book called "love games".

(You can imagine every character's image or personality or figure with your own preferences.)

Warning: The book is complicated, it contains some swearing words. so read it at your own risk.

So how these two different personalities will collide together? what happens when villa entered the world of billionaires?

THANK YOU.

LOVE,

Loas.