The wedding

Villa's POV:

I woke up feeling thirsty. My eyes scanned the whole room.

"It can't be!" I sat up straight.

"Was it all just a dream?" I panicked.

I got up and made my way out of the room. I realised my clothes were changed. I was wearing a baggy shirt. It was evening. I was still on the boat. I could see a red and orangy sky. I was breathing fast as my legs climbed a few steps as I saw everyone. There were lots of people on the boat and there was another yacht.

Party? The ship was decorated with beautiful lights and people were looking extremely pretty and as I pushed the crowd, I saw someone's back. He was wearing a suit and just by that, I knew it wasn't a dream. I backed out. I took backward steps - staring at him - until I hit the railing of the ship.

I just wanted to catch and store him in my eyes. He was talking to Alex and some other unknown people. There was this sudden urge to hold him into my arms. Alex noticed my staring as he smiled and winked. Ashton surely noticed this and turned.

As he turned, my stomach flipped, I could feel my heartbeat as the pure sudden flow of blood rushed through my cheeks. I gulped. He made his way to me.

I was not going to cry. I didn't even wait for him to come, I just stepped forward and brought him close by grabbing his collars and crashing my lips on him.

There was no explanation, there was just him and I.

I felt like my whole world was him. I moved my lips slowly, taking all of him in me. After pulling away, I just held his face in my palms. I caressed his face. I saw nothing but me in his eyes. There were no words that could describe this feeling.

"Marry me!" words slipped from his mouth and I didn't realize how much I longed for those words until now. I never knew it would be like this.

"Marry me?" I asked him in reply and damn those tears and he smiled. He nodded his head vigorously and we both laughed. Everyone cheered and we didn't even realize that we were surrounded by many people. We looked and people and smiled. I gazed at Alex and he was truly happy. He was just there alone as he raised his champagne glass and mouthed 'I love you' I nodded as I mouthed back 'I know.'

I shifted my gaze to Ashton who was already smiling at me.

"How are you?" I asked as I again cupped his face into mine.

"Never been better!" he smiled and held my palms as he kissed them.

"I love you," he said seriously.

"I love you," I replied.

"I missed you," he spoke.

"Me too." a tear escaped from my left eye.

"I'm sorry!" he looked down. One thing Ashton used to do was, look down when he felt the pain or sadness. I shook my head and lifted it.

"Ashton, let's go away, let's get out of this..." I started. "Let's go to Norway... Let's have a small house..." I smiled and he smiled. He rested his forehead on mine as I spoke in excitement.

"...away from all of this, I'll make the dinner you do the farming..." I chuckled but he didn't say anything but closed his eyes.

"Shhhh..." he put his finger on my lips.

"From now on, everything will be changed." I didn't know what he mean by that but all I knew was that happy days were near and I believed him.

"Where are we going?" I looked around. We were surrounded by water only. Only water. This was no Italy.