Dick Cavett

Villa's POV:

I stared at my reflection. only to see a totally different person. The sleek and pretty mirror that I stared into was much fancier and prettier than me. it was wall-mounted; encircled by a frame of threadlike strands of silver. I did not see myself in it. My eyes roamed critically from top to bottom as cataloging it in my brain. I was wearing a white silky smooth dress with a halter neck.

(Source: PINTEREST)

(Source: PINTEREST)

I never wore a dress until now. I know that's crazy but being homeschooled cake makes you that. I only wore baggy T-shirts or champion sweats shirts. growing up I was very insecure about everything.

I have always covered my chest, hands, neck, waist, stomach yet today I was standing here staring at myself, wearing this beautiful and delicate dress which was quite loose on a body like mine, but awfully felt light and foreign on my body completely. I was looking like a lady very feminine, not a teen, and I didn't like that, I don't want to look like an adult. my face was a bit pale. I tilted my neck as I caressed the bare soft area, as my hand went down to my shoulders and then to my bare arm slowly, slowly tendering the bareness.

I don't know what caused me to wear this, it can be because I'm in japan and no one knows me so no judging, it'll be the best opportunity to open up as Dick Cavett said " japan never considers together as time wasted, rather it is time invested" and I want to invest myself there. or it can be I wanted to look good for someone. Someone who said "look at you" like I was a garbage, I want to prove that I can take your breath away too.

I didn't dare to put on makeup because of two reasons. First I didn't know much about it and secondly, I didn't want to. I never liked putting the thing on my face, so I just put my vaseline.Wondering how did I get the dress?

We decided to change our wet clothes in the hotel and then Alex has reserved a place in a club so we'll go there so when We came back to the hotel and there was a box was on my bed with a note that read 'wear me' and I opened it and it was this beautiful dress.

I think it's from Alex because it is quite unexpected from Mr.knights so I wore it but the main reason was I wanted to look good for Mr.knights. it's our last night together and awfully I wanted to look good for him.

"vil, ready?" lily screamed.

"yes" I yelled back as I slipped my feet into them. I stood up and scanned my reflection for the very last time in the mirror. the last thing I decided before leaving was " this will be the last time" I whispered looking at myself thought mirror.

After this, I'll never cross path with him. only today I want to feel what's it likes to be a girlfriend of Ashton knights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------