Young Blood

Villa's POV:

I woke up feeling hot.

I removed my blanket which covered me fully. I put my hands on my forehead to noticed I had a little temperature. My phone vibrated which was on the nightstand. I sleepily looked at my phone showing me it was soph was calling me. I looked at the timing which showed it was exactly 4:00 in the morning. Before I could pick up she ended her call. I dialled back but something went wrong. I looked at my screen and it showed there was no single.

perfect!

I stood up and went to the living room for the single but guess what it's not working. My eyes went outside. It looked too pretty. I took in a deep breath, sucking in the air that carries a hint of emptiness.

"I'm in Japan" I whispered. I smiled.

"let's go back to sleep" I turned around started to walk towards my room but before I could do that I saw our main entrance door was opened a quite. I frowned.

I went towards the lily's room but it was opened and no one was there. I checked our entire suite but there was no sign of lily.

I always hated the feeling of being left alone. that's my weakness. I always get anxious where someone lefts me behind. I even went to the doc but he said I need to get over it by myself while staying calm.

I started panicking. Where did she go?

My breathing got a little bit faster and my heart started to pounding. I slowly made my way to the main door and opened it fully and peeked outside. I looked at the huge hallway In front of me. It was lonely. I took a step outside and "thup".........

I closed my eyes in horror and turned to see that my door just got locked.

"noooo" I yelled and gritted my teeth. I looked at my phone and dialled Alex's number but it was unreachable.

"it's okay, they'll be just here," I told myself and made my way towards Alex's room. The hallway was empty as hell it was scary and illuminated by dim night lights.

Soon I reached in front of Alex's suite which was few rooms away and I immediately knocked it."Alex, open the door, It's me, villa" I cried. But no answer.

I tried again and again but no one opened the door.

"Everyone left you alone villa, that's why your parents are possessive, you're the dumbest person" my inner self spoke.

"shut up, he'll never leave me"

I started looking here and there and took the stairs to the ground floor for the reception. I mean to the grand reception. There stood only one thin, a Japanese guy who was wearing a tight suit. He looked sleepy but he was trying to stay awake. he looked in his late twenties. he had his tie loosened a bit and had a dark circle on his face. he looked horrible.

He noticed me and smiled.

I slowly made my way to him and looked at him. There was creepiness on his face, he greeted me and eyed me from my chest to my toe. I folded my hands around my chest.I was thankful, at least I was wearing my clothes which covered my body fully.

"Dono ni anata o tasukemasu ka?" he spoke something in Japanese.

"do you know where is Alex Rivera?" I asked.

" no English, Japanese?" he said.

I groaned looking up.

He walked towards me and came a little bit closer to me while typing something on his phone until there was a few meters gap between us. and that was the sign I needed.