51

Chapter 51.1
Night in the cabin.

Axiu told his mother about the winery.

"Xiu'er, you know we can't have too much contact with others. It's likely to cause trouble for us, and for them."

"Mother, you can sort out some common medicinal wine recipes and cooperate with the winery by selling them. That way, you don't have to get involved. You can also earn some silver to save you from a lot of hard work. At the same time, And it's also a token of Shengsheng's desire to help us. This will do."

Wanrong pondered for a moment after hearing this and nodded.

This was indeed the best way.

Moreover, winter was approaching. By then, there would be no way for her to go up to the mountains to gather herbs when the snow buried everything. Their days would be very difficult.

Shengsheng's act of involving her to the winery was no less than sending charcoal in a snowy weather.

"Xiu'er,  listen I'll do as you say. I'll sort out the preparation method of common medicinal wine in the next two days. Later on, take it to Shengsheng. Let her help us hand it over to the winery."

"Hmm."

The matter was set.

Axiu turned his head, his gaze looking through the wooden door of the hall to the sandy spot in front of the house.

The sudden intimacy of the little girl in the morning and the blush on her delicate face popped in his mind, light as a breeze.

Beneath his lashes, his eyes sparkled.

This time, Qian Wanjin returned shortly.

Yesterday afternoon, he went back to work out a plan, and the next morning, he came again.

"Blessed Baby, the matter is finalized. Next would  be the site selection. I have to go around Xinghua Village. Would you like to come too?"

He couldn't tell why. She obviously was the youngest child in the Liu family, but he had this feeling that she was more capable of making decisions, so he subconsciously spoke to her first.

This little imp couldn't be underestimated.

He must speak more slickly than an adult.

"Sure," Liu Yusheng replied with a smile, then turned to Grandpa Liu. "Grandpa, please invite the village chief here. For such a huge matter, the Village Chief Grandpa has to be there."

"Okay, I'll go and invite him over." Grandpa Liu promised and immediately went out the door.

There wasn't much to do at home after the harvest season so the whole family was present. Listening to Qian Wanjin's words, things were truly set in stone. The entire Liu family was giddy with excitement.

Their Xinghua Village would be the first village within 10 miles and eight villages to have a workshop, and their Liu family was also a partner in this workshop.

There was a sense of unreality to it, like a salted fish turning over.

"Young Boss, take a seat first and rest, wipe your sweat and drink some water."Chapter 51.2
I won't be linking this to NU for the moment. Feel free to visit the site for updates.
Overweight people were prone to night sweats, and Qian Wanjin was one of them. He came all the way in a carriage and now sweating profusely, seemingly exhausted.

Liu Yusheng brought him a small stool.

Look at the tiny stool, Qian Wanjin asked, "Blessed Baby, is there a bigger stool? I can't sit down on something like this. If I sit, I won't be able to get up."