63

Chapter 63.1
That hand was already on Liu Yusheng's neck.

With just a gentle twist, her neck would have been broken.

Liu Yusheng Bing breathed and looked at Laizi in fear, her large black and white eyes filled with fear and pleading.

This look made Laizi become even more excited, and also made him relax his guard.

It was at this instant that Liu Yusheng suddenly made her move, ruthlessly plunging a golden needle in her hand into one of Laizi's acupuncture points.

That acupuncture point could cause one to lose strength at once.

As the golden needle pricked his acupuncture point, Laizi screamed, and his hand that gripped Liu Yusheng's neck dropped limply. He collapsed on the ground bodily, looking at Liu Yusheng in disbelief.

"Ande! Get her now! This little bitch, I can't believe she used a diversion on me! Go on, grab and kill her! We must not let her escape! Otherwise, if our deeds spread out, it'll be the two of us who'll die!"

When Laizi screamed, Ande turned around and saw him on the ground, while the little baby quickly leaned back against the stone wall, holding a strange little knife in both hands, watching them warily. It was unbelievable. Neither of them had expected such a tiny toddler to have the strength to fight back!

What was even stranger was the knife in her hand. Where did it come from? Was this the knife she used to break free from the bondage?

"What are you standing there for, Ande? Come on! This little bitch had been pretending before. She must have cut the ropes long ago! Damn it! I can't believe she's been pretending in front of me for so long without being noticed! At this age and with this kind of sophisticated shrewdness, are you still going to be soft on her?" Laizi was lying on the ground, pressing one hand on the acupuncture point that had been pierced by the golden needle, shouting and cursing furiously.

Ande regained his senses and was in total agreement with Laizi.

They both underestimated this little child. Now, they absolutely couldn't let her go!

Ande charged towards Liu Yusheng, wanting to subdue her in the shortest possible time, but was afraid of that strange knife. He thought of how to take that knife out of her hands.

Liu Yusheng pursed her lips tightly, staring at Ande, who was only two steps away from her. She was afraid and anxious deep inside, didn't dare to show it on the surface, afraid that if she showed weakness, she would be deemed harmless.

By then, she'd have even less chance of escaping.

Sadly, she was too small. Being able to injure a Laizi before was a preemptive strike that took him by surprise. Now that her opponent has his guard up against her, there was no way she could succeed.

But if she didn't get rid of Ander as soon as possible, her situation would become even more dangerous once Laizi regained strength.

What should I do? How can I save myself?

For the first time, Liu Yusheng regretted so much why she didn't learn to concoct poisons before.

She wasted all that time on a bunch of white-eyed wolves for nothing!

Otherwise, with all that time, it would have been enough for her to have made a name in the field of poison. She wouldn't have been so constrained now.

Across from her, Ande was also pondering what method to use to tackle the little baby down as quickly as possible.

In between thoughts, the corner of his eyes inadvertently caught sight of a few pieces of gravel scattered under the corner of the cave wall. His eyes flickered, and he moved quietly towards that spot.