girls night in

By the time you all had arrived, it was late. Saiki was tired from the multiple times he had saved you already. He crashed on a chair outside of the hotel.

You went to check on him, dragging a second chair next to him. You laid on your chair with his presence next to you. Something about the quiet atmosphere and the peacefulness of Saiki's sleep had bought you peace.
"I don't understand why I keep thinking of you. The whole time with Aren, I couldn't help but think about you in his position. Why can't you like me like he does?" You felt bad for leading Aren on so you had apologised before coming to see Saiki. You told him the truth and now there were three people holding onto your secret but not secret crush on Kusuo Saiki.

"Hey, what's up?" you heard a familiar voice call.
"Toritsuka, hey!"
Oh my god, are they sleeping together? What else have they been doing? Saiki, you sneaky bastard. You told me to stay away from her so you could have her all to yourself, didn't you? (Toritsuka)
"Hey, cutie. You look very nice today."
"Thanks, T. Do you mind helping me take Saiki back to the hotel? These beach chairs aren't the most comfortable to sleep on."
Ooo, she gave me a nickname already!

*

Toritsuka had helped you take Saiki to his room when the door slid open.
"W-what are you doing here?!" asked a frantic Kaido, holding his towel close to him after a visit to the shower.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Completely forgot why our room are separated by gender. I was just bringing Saiki to bed because he fell asleep downstairs! I'm off now, so sorry once again." you were as frantic as Kaido now, completely red and embarrassed, holding your eyes shut with your hand. Aren held your shoulder, guiding you out of their room.

*

"You what?!?" Yumehara's voice rung out followed by a loud wave of 'shh' from you and Teruhashi.
"You'll wake everyone up! But yes, they were all shirtless and it was so embarrassing." You continued.
You, Yumehara, Teruhashi and Mera had planned a slumber party for ages but because Mera was busy with work, you decided to have it during the trip. Mera had already passed out after finishing all the snacks.
"What did Kaido look like?" Yumehara said, flushed and imagining him shirtless in front of her.
"Ugh! Gross Yume! Keep it in your pants!" You teased, sparking a laugh from both your friends.
"You'll see tomorrow Yumes, at the beach."

Your conversations continued until all of you passed out from exhaustion.