34

Sona(pov)

Today I made poha and light sandwiches for grandma I also added carrot juice for grandma in breakfast. I got late cause I was worshipping grandma is in bedrest so she was not present. I already gave her medicine which should be eaten before breakfast.

I arrange the breakfast in dining table. Mom and dad sat in their place after greeting me.

"Mom dad you had your breakfast I will give breakfast to grandma,and I told Radha aunty to serve tea to you I put it for the boil"

"Hmm"mom nod.

I took the tray of breakfast goes upstairs to her room.

I enter inside grandma is sitting in her bed reciting holding her chain.

I put the breakfast in side table.

"Grandma your breakfast"

She open her eyes and  looked at me.

"What is for breakfast"

"Sandwiches and carrot juice"She scowled listening it.

"What about Parathas"

"I thought light breakfast will be good for you so I made sandwiches"

She nods. I put a small stool in bed and put the tray of food in it.

She start eating it. Till then I open her side cupboard and took out her meds.

..................

I am taking the breakfast for Suraj mom said he didn't had breakfast. I hold the tray with one hand and knock on the door.

"Come in"

I push the door with my behind and enter inside.

He is typing something in PC and he is  wearing spectacle.

I put the breakfast in his table. He looked up then again carry on with his work.

"Your breakfast"

"Hmm"Suraj nod.

"Did you had it"

"No, I will have it later but I bring tea for me also to have "

"We can share bring your chair here"

"But it's little portion  how we both are going to have it"

"Then call her through intercom and told her to bring more"Suraj said.

"Oh! Ok"Sona stand up and told Radha aunty to bring more breakfast in office.

................

Both are having there breakfast. Sona took out the tomatoes from her sandwiches and put it in plate.

"Why don't you like tomatoes in your sandwiches"

"I just don't like it sometime it give me sour or sweet taste in sandwiches which I don't like "

Suraj nod and add the tomatoes in his sandwich.

"You know I like a man who wore spectacle they look more charming to me and you look good in it, it suits you is it permanent" Sona told him eating her sandwich twirling in her chair.

Suraj cough when he hear the praise for him from her. His cheek tinted red.

"Not permanent just use it when using PC "

Sona hummed. Suraj stopped her chair and pull her close.

"Eat your breakfast properly"

Sona nod.