17

Suraj (pov)

"Sona"I knocked and enter inside the store room that's the last place after looking in garden and mom room.

After knocking I enter inside and saw her hanging clothes in balcony outside.

"Sona"I call her. She get startled and hide herself in behind the sheets .

I go close and stand in front of her, there's a cloth between us I move it aside and ask her.

"Maid told me you are on cramps so is it"she gasped hearing it and looked at me she is not wearing any lip colour or vermilion , her hair is messy and wet a little,I get embarrassed when she looked at me I don't know what should I do for her in this condition. And she looks hot kind of in her messy look. I cleared my throat and asked her.

"Do you need something, would you like to have breakfast or tea may be"I said.

"No,i-is Radha aunty returned"she said. Her voice sound different and raspy.

I shook my head.

"Ahh"she wimpered in pain holding her stomach and bend a little.

"What's wrong " I asked her and hold her back.

"My stomach hurts" she said.

I swiftly hold her bridal style and took her to our room.

I laid her down on the bed,and give her water to drink. She denied it.

I heard the knock on the door.

"Come in"

Maid enter Inside hurriedly but stopped when she sees me.

"Sir can you go outside"

I was reluctant to leave her.

"Please leave na"Sona said looking at me. I nod and shut the door.

I goes to living room and took out my phone from pocket to search for remedy of her abdominal pain.

..................

I read all the remedies in the Google. First I should let her have something she didn't eaten anything.

I goes upstairs and knock on the door.

Some minutes later it got opened by maid.

"Is she okay" I asked.

"Sir she is sleeping " I nod and enter inside.

"She didn't had anything prepare juice for her , and something to eat"

Maid nod her head and shut the door.

I sit beside her in the bed. She is sleeping peacefully holding her stomach. Her clothes is changed. Her hair is braid loosely and locks is wet.

I look at my watch it's 12 now . I should let her sleep now.

I get up to change from my office clothes.

.............

I came out of closet and saw her leaning on headboard awake.

"Sona how you feel now"I asked her and took out the water from jug in glass and gave her.

She is in sleepy state so didn't heard me.

"Sona here drink" I gave her she took it and took one sip and put it in side table.

"Are you hungry"she nod at me.

"Ok you wash your face and freshen up, I will tell maid to bring lunch here"

She nod ,stand up and goes to washroom.