9

Suraj(pov)

In my sleepy state I look for my left side and open my eyes . I sighed why I am trying to look for her it's good she is gone yesterday to give me relief.

I  lean on headboard and check my phone mom messaged me why did she messaged me she can told me what she wants.

Don't go office today and if you go there Will be consequences, your dad and me going out have your breakfast and take rest till evening don't forget to pick Sona up

Mom

I don't mind to not go to office today I already brought my files home I know mom will say something like that.

I get up to start my daily routine. Its 8'o clock in the morning.

...........

I came out of bathroom wearing casual pants and shirts . I rub the towel in my hair and put it in a rake.

I came downstairs and enter inside kitchen to have my breakfast. I saw raghav in a kitchen I nod at him and gesture him not to serve me I will take it by myself.

"Sir where is Sona I have prepared her special maggi for breakfast" raghav said.

What did I hear he called her Sona and Maggi for her. I scowled at him.

"Throw it in the dustbin she is not here today and it's Sona mam for you and prepare one cup of tea fore strong"I said and take my toast and juice carton and come out of kitchen and enter inside my personal library.

I put the breakfast in desk and run my hand in my hair. And took out my laptopy employees mailede there ideas for our new project I need to check it and if it's good I need to put it aside.

I start checking it.

.....................

Mom already came and when she get to know I didn't had lunch and in my office , she dragged me outside with her to have lunch.

Now I am sitting in dining table . Mom served me lunch chapati with mixed veg and rice. I hear the sound of door opening I looked from my corner father bringing shopping bags inside and he put it in living room.

"Shrivastav ji get freshen up I will serve you tea and then lunch " he nod and goes upstairs.

"Where are you looking have your lunch Suraj"I nod at her and concentrate on my food.

"I brought you shirt wear it for today's dinner and your suit I told Gyan to send it home because my good for nothing business mind son is quite busy" I didn't said anything at her taunt .But I heared a laughing of someone. I looked who laughed I saw its raghav I glared at him he stopped and coughed and start making tea for father.

I stand up and goes upstairs and shut the door. Sometime I felt like she is not my mom always scold me. I don't like shopping she always pick clothes for me  and for that she scold, it's not my thing man what am I supposed to do. I huff and sat in my bed.

I look at my watch now it's 3:30 better to complete my work in office.

.............

I take out the shirt mom bought for me it's maroon colour,I wear it with black pants , gelled my hair. And wear the coat. I wore note tie and rolex watch, look at time it's 6:30 I should go out to pick her up it's an hour away.

I came downstairs with my black Prado  car keys .

"Son we are going you come at hotel with Sona ok"dad said. I nod at him and goes to garage to take out my car.

Putting the keys in ignition I get on the road.

.............

I reach there and blare the honk so she come outside already . I opened the door and came out of car. I wait for some minutes . I saw house door opening and her mother come out.

"Suraj beta come inside she is ready , actually her some belongings is remain here we packed it so take it with you, I will tell Manoj kala to put it , it will take just some min" I nod and enter inside her home.

"Come sit beta in living room Sona is also present there"

I saw her sitting in sofa bending and doing something she is wearing saree. I can see her hair is open. I just walked to her to have a closer look just then she stand up and banged on me. She hold my tie to steady her but pulled me with her and we both fall on sofa.I hear her shrieking loudly. Man she do have loud voice. She is still holding my tie tightly I hold her fingers and start removing her hold looking at her. 
This Babyface today looks really beautiful her lips look dark with maroon lipstick and her eyes has dark Kohl on it. She open her eyes and looked at me , loosening her hold on my tie she tried to get up which makes her come more closer to me . I can smell her hair it's smell is wonderful. Don't know which shampoo she use. I inhale it more . I put my hands on her shoulder and start my journey on her body to feel her curves , now my one hands on her waist and another is on her back which is bare.

"You are a freak" I heared from her mouth. I looked at her face she is glaring at me.

"Come on get up you are so heavy" she said groaning.

I get up and ran my hand in my hair and neat my tie. I felt kind of embaress . I always ignored the girls as I am not interested in  relationship  and whoever tried to I scare them away with my attitude.

"Why are you wearing same colour like me this maroon shirt and maroon tie " I looked at her when she said that. Man she looked hot I can see her bare waist.

I hear the clearing of throat loudly.We both looked it's her mom and dad.

"Son we put all her belongings on your car now you both can go or you will get late"I nod at her father and made my way outside. She is coming behind me I looked from corner she is kind of wobbling. What's wrong with her