22

Suraj(pov)

I groan when my phone ringed loudly. I look at the time it's freaking 6:30 who is calling this early ,I looked beside me but Sona is not in bed. I picked up the phone from nightstand and attend the call.

"Hello"

"Hey Suraj do me a favor"

"In what "

" My love wants to go to shopping"

"So do you want me to take her shopping"I asked sarcastically leaning on headboard and massaging my head it's paining little bit.

"No she need a friend with her"

"Can you come to the point"I said irritatingly.

"Send Sona to shop with her"

Hell no I thought don't know what trick she going to teach her and may be put some unhealthy thoughts in her brain.

"I don't think she is-"

"Oh! Come on don't say no I already told her sona will come,and tomorrow is our anniversary as in our anniversary gift please"

I don't want Sona to go with atul's wife but in this year's I never attend his anniversary just wish him don't know what should I  gift to both of them so I never attend it because they always celebrate their anniversary on their fav club where they met first time.

"Ok but told your wife to not give her any stupid idea or  advice"

"Ok man when your animosity with my wife will go"

I hanged up on him. My head still pain I should not have drink may be.

I get up and goes to bathroom. Nowadays Sona wakes up early don't no what reason.

....................

I looked at the mirror my hair is gelled and combed to perfection I wore cream shirt  grey pants and grey colour coat.

I goes downstairs to kitchen to look for her. I saw her cooking something. She is so ingrossed in it that she didn't even notice me standing behind her.

"Sona "she get startled hearing me. She is cooking aloo paratha and tea.

"Well what are you preparing"I asked her I can see it but still asked her.

She switch off the gas and took the plate of parathas with her to dining table and put it down.

I sat in dining table as she  is putting the plates I wait impatiently so I can tell her. She served me aloo paratha and curd. And served herself parathas with pickle.

"Atul's wife-" I was saying but she stood up and again goes inside.

After some min brings the tea,and put it infront of me.

I cleared my throat she look at me.

"Go to shopping with Atul's wife"I told her.

She shook her head.

"Just go tomorrow is there anniversary there's no one to help her in shopping"she nod her head  after my justification.

"Hmm"

I took out the credit card and gave her.

"Here,buy something for yourself if you like,and don't listen to her advice and don't get too friendly with her"

"I don't need it I have my own card"she said refusing me.

"But in case you need it just take it"

"No"

I control myself and didn't say anything. I get up after I am done with breakfast.

"Go get ready I will drop you"

She stood up took the plates to kitchen to wash,after that goes upstairs.

...................

I saw her coming downstairs wearing suit.

She is looking pretty she has my laptop bag also

She stood infront of me and pass the bag to me I took it quietly.

"Let's go"I said,she followed me quietly.

I unlock my car and opened the door for her. She looked at the seat and me .

"What's wrong come sit"

She didn't sat in front instead of that open the backseat door ignoring my gesture for her.

I slammed the door loudly she jumped but I ignored it.

I sat in the car start the ignition and get on the road.

..................

I stopped the car to her destination as in the mall it's 2 hour away from home. But close to my office.

Atul told me to meet his wife in a cafe here.

I came out and she also came out of car.

"Here's your phone I will come to pick you up tell me when you are done"

She nod.

"Did you came here before"

She nod

"She is waiting for you in a cafeteria,you do remember her"

She shook her head.

"Stupid women how were you supposed to find her then "

"Come with me I will take you to her"
She is quietly following me, what's wrong with her behaviour she is oddly quiet. Is she still hung up on the first kiss Matter or the anklet.

We reached the door of cafeteria.

"Look there the women who is wearing yellow colour saree she is the one"

She nod and was going to open the door but I jerked her to me getting irritated with her behaviour.

"Where's my kiss"she widened her eyes and shook her head and seal her lips.

"Don't refuse it you promised  me remember"

"But we are outside" not finding any excuse she whispered the only excuse she can thought.

Suraj look here and there and notice some are looking at them but some are busy in there own business.

"I don't care,and it's not like we are doing anything bad though,we both are married,now come on I am also getting late for office "he said pulling her closer to him.

"I - I don't think it's right"

Suraj phone ringed he groaned and picked it up.

"Hello"

"Where is your wife she is sitting in cafeteria waiting for her"

Seeing him distracted Sona pushed him a little bit and run inside the cafeteria.

He hung up on him and called for her.

"Come back here Sona or there will be consequences,Sona"he cursed when she reached inside the cafeteria and made her way to meet her. She turned to look at him he glared at her she turned and looked front nervously.

"Just wait what I do to you"I messaged her and come out of there and sat in my car.