20

Sona(pov)

"Mom why we are here"I asked mom as she said that it's important and she bring me here in boutique.

"To shop Sona, we are going to the opening ceremony and you are newly wed you should dress up"she said .

"But I have clothes"

"Yes you have clothes, but now you are married and you don't have any saree in your wardrobe"

"I don't want to wear saree at the party mom and also heels it's really uncomfortable to wear and carry"

"But you have to because now you are married don't argue sona"

The lift is open and we came out of it and mom lead the way.

In big letters it's written Dua boutique. We both enter and she lead me to a lady who is in her 40's.

"Dua" mom said.

"Oh hello mrs. Sharma "she said coming to us"

This is my daughter we need a saree for a occasion"

"Oh I did heard your daughter got married to Suraj Shrivastav the millionaire I did saw the news"

"Huh yes my daughter is newly wed"

"Hm ok come with me"

She took us to a room where lots of mannequin is hanged and full of sarees.

My mom start looking at sarees one by one.

I am getting bore here ,I am not the shopping person I hardly goes out to buy things for me,  I shop online from Myntra.

I sigh and look here and there and sat in the chair took out my phone and start playing game.

....................

"Sona I think this saree is perfect for you"

I looked at it. Blue colour saree              pretty but it is not simple it has designs and embroideries I will prefar other may be.

"Mom why don't you find a simple one for me"

"No you are going to wear this, no simple you are newly wed and it will be your first occasion with Suraj to attend"

I groaned "ok but I will not wear heel let me find the footwear for myself and you will not argue"I said as I don't want to spend more time in searching saree.

She shrugged and told the dua aunty to pack it.

.........................

I look at the time in my phone it's just going to be 9:00 pm after some minutes I want to eat outside so mom called dad and we go to a restaurant called Shri there delicacies was really delicious and mom told me that it's one of Suraj restaurant.

We all enter in house, I told mom that I am tired and I come to my room holding the shopping bags. I throw it in couch and laid in bed tiredly. After some min I get up to change into comfy clothes.

Coming out of washroom I hold my purse and goes to my closet to put it but it vibrate.

I confusingly opened it and my phone is ringing I looked at it who is calling.

Suraj is written in it.

Oh I forgot he told me to call him at 8:00pm. What should I do I am tired not in a mood to talk .

I ended the call and messaged him.

Don't disturb me . I am tired.

After that I laid in bed, silent the phone and put it in side table . And laid in bed.