25

Suraj(pov)

I came out of club holding her bridal style. I came to my car let her lean on me so I can open the door.

Just then it started pouring.

Shit i mumble

Sona open her eyes and looked at me.

She smile at me and caress my cheek.

"You are not a bad dancer,but you know I like a man who can cook,can you cook"she mumbled.

I was tongue-tied didn't told her that I don't cook. Yeah but I know the drill,what ingredients goes in it and method to prepare.

"You don't know, that's very bad you run chains of hotels and restaurants but don't cook,you don't even bring food for me from your restaurant"she told me.

I made her sit in car, tie her seatbelt and goes to my side. Sitting in the car I start the engine and get on our way to home.

"I am hungry"she said.

I nod at her.

"First let's go home then we will see"

"But I am hungry now why don't you take me to your restaurant "

"No you are not in your senses I think"

"Why are you making excuses so you don't have to take me to your restaurant,and I am in my complete senses"

I groan why she even think like that.

"No it's not like that"

"Fine then take me to Ary's restaurant " saying this she took out her phone from clutch.

"What"I glared at her.

I make a turn to go to my restaurant and snatch her phone and put it in car holder . U took out my phone from pocket and call my manager.

"Prepare a peeper corn pizza ,fried rice and palak paneer with naan I will be there shortly "I hung up without hearing anything.

"Hmm pizza how do you read my mind that I want to have pizza"

"Keep quiet"

............

We reach there I came out and goes to her side and take off the seat belt and help her out . She leans on me and smiled at me happily and look at the restaurant. Holding her hand I start walking inside fastly as it's still raining mildly.

She kept stumbling a little.

I steady her, I put my hands on her waist tightly .

Entering inside I goes to reception there I already saw my manager standing.

"Sir everything is arranged,I will take you to your table"I nod at him.

He took us a secluded space where we can get privacy and a view of nature.

I made her sit and sat beside her.

Few minutes later they served us the food.

"Here drink water"

She have two-three sips and put it down.

I put the pizza slice in her plate and told her to eat.

She start eating it happily.

"Hmm it's yummy"

I also serve my self with palak paneer and naan.

"What are you eating"she asked.

"Palak paneer and naan"

"Can I also taste it"

I nod and took the morsel of naan,dip it in veggie and hold out for her,she open her mouth a little bit and i feed her. She slowly chew it and start eating pizza.

"Want more"I asked her.

"No"

I serve fried rice in my plate and her plate.

................

We both came out after having dinner.

I open the door for her and sat her in front seat. After securing the seatbelt on her. I goes to my side and made our way to our last destination Home.

....................

I came out of car now it's raining cats and dog. She is asleep. I ran to her side and wake her.

"Come on Sona wake up you can sleep when we go inside"

She open her eyes and sleepily come out getting a wake up call due to rain showers on her,she shrieked and run inside but fall on her steps and collapse on mud water . I chuckle at her and made her stand up.

"You know this reminds me of that movie hmm oh koi mil Gaya where that song uddhar chala me idhar chala played"

"Huh what"she said.

"Atul wanted to watch that movie so he also took me with his other friends,I didn't watched the whole movie though cause I left it in half cause I got bore there"

"I know the lyrics"Sona said holding my shoulder she sing it and made me move with her.

"Stop it let's go inside" no one's home as kaka is in his quarter. We both are alone.

I stop the movements,holding her forearms I dragged her with me upstairs.

"Go change your clothes"

She pout and took baby steps to closet.

I took off my coat, unbuttoned my shirt took my clothes from closet , I goes to guest room to take warm shower .

........... .............

I came inside and saw her sleeping  . I also joined her pulling her close to me.

One week passed and we came to the same routine nothing change in our relationship.

I sigh after checking the new project file. It is still pending I felt tired I am getting a headache. I shut my laptop . I am done for today.

...............

I enter inside home and straight  goes to room I put the laptop bag in closet,took off my tie,cufflinks,shoes and laid in bed.

Sona(pov)

I felt happy 18 days already passed just some days more and I will be in my home then I will be free to eat what I want do what I like to do.

I enter inside the room and saw Suraj is laying in bed. How come he came so early. I sat in my side and observe him. He didn't even change his office clothes .

He groan and turned in bed and  massages his temple .

What's wrong with Suraj I scoot closer to him and check his forehead.

He has a fever. I should give him tablet and ya  also cold strip to low down the fever.

I goes to kitchen and make the fresh orange juice. Done I took it upstairs and took out the Tylenol from first aid box.

"Suraj Suraj wake up"he turned and didn't open his eyes.

I  shook him again . He opened his eyes sleepily and look at me.

"What"he said groggily.

"Here the juice have it with tablet and take rest"he nod and hold out his hand. I pass him juice and tablet he have it and again laid down. I press his head for some minutes till he sleeps. I goes to kitchen to bring cold water with strips with me.

I soak it and put it in his head he sigh comfortably. Let him take some rest now.

I look at the time it's 8:15 oh did radha aunty is gone I wanted to ask her to prepare something healthy for Suraj.

I goes to kitchen and think what should I do now. Soup will be a good idea. But how to make it I search the cupboards there is no pre-made ingredients to make soup. I look into another shelf oh knor soup and maggi packets it will do which one should I cook but.