24

Suraj(pov)

I am sitting here with Atul as his wife Meera took Sona to parlour with her. She came in the breakfast time and took Sona.

She invited us to there marriage anniversary  to which Sona without any hesitation say yes.

I reasoned with her and she said she already spend hours previous day in shopping for this so she will go and I didn't denied her. I thought why not attend it previous time I don't have any partner now I have so we will go, wish them and take our leave early.

"I am bored"Atul said.

I hummed.

"Let's go with me then"

"Where"I asked him checking the file.

"To fetch our wives "he said.

"I don't think so"

"Why"

Because Sona messaged me already that she is  on her way to home.

" Oh now she is getting cozy with you"Atul said.

"No"she really not.

Ok he said confusingly.

"I am going  I need to check last minutes  arrangements and you are invited "

............................

Sona(pov)

I never in my life took a spa bath and massage it's kind of uncomfortable as you have to be half naked, it's kind of embarrassing but I also got relaxed there.

I enter inside home I am kind of hungry so I will by myself cook for me but first I need to take a shower.

....................

I have cooked chole bhature for me. I never tried to learn main courses as I love junk food.

It's not like I don't know it's just I am not interested in learning it before but now I have to I guess.

I serve myself and sat in dining table and start eating it.

I self praise myself it is tasty.

I heard the clearing of throat I looked up and gasped seeing him here. What is he doing here. I gulped and look down he is a mood killer whenever I eat junks he comes out of nowhere I thought.

"You here,how"I whisper.

"I came to took my important file,and I can come and go whenever I want"he told me.

"Well,What is this"he said looking at my plate.

"Woh I felt hungry and I am in the mood to eat chole bhature so i prepared it"I told him.

"Do tell me didn't your mom teaches you to cook simple foods like rice and pulses,and other delicacies"he said coming closer to me.

"No she did tried to teach me but I  always make some excuses and skip it"I said giggling and looked up at him but seeing his face I stopped my giggling.

"But your excuses will not work here you will learn to cook got it and stop eating this junks"hearing this I made a pout and looked down.

I gasp when he gave me a peck on my pouty  lips.

"I am going to office now,will meet you some hours later be ready hmmm "saying this he start walking.

"Go away you scoundrel"I shouted at him.

Why he does that when I said not to kiss me I thought. I didn't even complete my share of deal the promise which I made to him. But he is responsible for it after all he is the one who misbehave with me and snatched my phone. I looked at my ankles where don't know when he bound the anklets,it's pretty.