8

Sona(pov)

I opened the door and enter inside my house and glared him and shit the door.

"Mom -mom,mom" I shouted and enter inside the kitchen. I saw her preparing lunch.

"Mom" I said.

"Oh! Sona beta you came I prepared your favourite fried rice "she said patting my head.

I hugged her.

"Mom woh Suraj he is so rude I don't want to  go there " I said.

"Beta that's why your mother-in-law asked for your help in changing him"she said.

"But I don't know how to do it "

"You don't need to do anything  just be what you are " I nod.

"Ok leave this matter and come have your lunch"

"No mom I am full now I did had breakfast before coming here I will have sometime later"

"Hmm so let's go and we will pack your important things for taking it with you"

"But mom I will return here after one month so it's not needed" I said.

Her mom looked  her bewildered . If I just give her some knowledge it would not happen. How to tell her she can't return here again.

"Yes Sona but you will get bore there"

I hummed. And we both entered inside my room .

"Mom you know Suraj doesn't have TV in his room I get bored tomorrow and mother watch bhajans and daily soaps in living room tv"

"So why don't you ask Suraj to put in yours room"

"But he hardly talks and  glared at me"

"Then ask your mother"

"Ok,mom now i felt hungry"

"Then let's go"

...............

I am watching harry  potter movies all the parts now I am in 3 part prisoner of Azkaban. They are in class and learning  protection against dark magic.
I am eating popcorn.

"Mom I don't want to go  home today I will go tomorrow"

"Why not today"

"Because it's going to be four and now I am only in 3 part of the movie I can't finish the whole movie "

"Stupid girl is this a reason to not go"

"Mom I don't want to go please tell this to mom na"

"I will but you will go with me in a mall ,buying saree for you and other clothes"

"But I don't know how to wear saree and you do buyed me clothes before just week ago"

" So what  you are newly wedded  you should try saree as you are married women now"

Why mom is acting like that it's irritating. I don't want to do those things.

.................

Next day in afternoon

I am parading in home wearing saree to make me habitual of it and for today's family dinner.

I felt sleepy I watched harry Potter movie till 2:00am, I forgot my Potter at Suraj's and my room  and mom  waked me up early in the morning, taken me to her friend's boutique for buying clothes .

Now it's 3:30pm

"Mom I am tired I will take a nap,you wake me up for getting ready before the occasion " I said to mom. Who is  serving juice to Dad .

"Sona your mother-in-law  send a gift for you she said wear it"said mom.

"Hmm what she send I will look later when you will get me ready "

...................

"Sona wake up it's 6:15 now you need to get ready , Suraj will come to pick you up" I jerked awake when I heard Suraj will come to pick me up.

"But mom why can't you and dad come with me also"I said sleepily leaning on headboard.

"It's your family dinner what we will do there"

"Mean are not you my family"

"We are but you are married and your priorities are not Sharma but  shrivastav ok"

"Ok so dad  can also drop me na there why Suraj"

"Come on Sona don't waste time and let me get you ready "

I hummed and enter inside bathroom to take a bath .

Some minutes later I enter inside room wearing blouse and underskirt .

"Sona your hair is wet first let me dry it"

She made me sit on a chair in front of dressing table. And start the hair dryer machine. After drying my hair and she put in a loose bun for now. She applied face powder on my face and maroon lipstick on my lips. I by myself applied Vermillion on my head partition. I put kajal in my eyes. And mascara. Mom start curling my hair's tips.

" Next time Sona you have to get ready by yourself so learn it I will not be there and watch tutorial to learn how to wear saree now stand up I will help you in wearing saree"

It's maroon in colour it's kind of heavy.I saw how my mother made pleats and set the pallu.

"Done did you looked what your mother send for you"

I shook my head to her.

"You lazy girl let's see now"

We both goes downstairs.I walk slowly as still not habitual of wearing saree. The is in living room table. Mom opened it.

I looked inside it's black stilettos 4inch heel.

"Mom I am already wearing saree it's hard to handle ,how am I supposed to take care of my self if I wear heel" I said pouting at her.

" Sona it's not like you didn't wear heels before wear it here take it"

Just then we heared a honk of car.I looked at wallclock it's 7:30 .

"Look Suraj came now wear the heels or you will get late"mom say and goes  to open the door.

I hold the heels and sat in sofa to wear it. I heard the opening of door  and shutting.

I am done wearing my heels and I stand from sofa wearing it . Just then I turned and collided with something.
I shrieked loudly and fall on sofa .