10

Sona(pov)

I look outside the car window . I look at him from the corner he is driving with a blank face. He sure is looking handsome but with his blank face he looked intimidating and scary.

I looked outside of the window. I hardly goes out at night and all the city lights make the city more beautiful.

I hummed the song dhadak not my favorite but just came on my mind.

I heard the clearing of throat. I looked at Suraj.

"Listen there Will be a media so behave don't act like child"

I nod at him and look outside. I will agree for now but I will  do what I want.

We reached at hotel I saw the nameplate of hotel Shrinivas  it's shining.

We stopped at the entrance I open the door  of car and a man in his late thirties put his hand out for me,he is a hotels vallet.

I put my hands on his hand and come out and thanked him. Thank God he helped me to come out or I have to steady me in this heels by myself. My forearm was grabbed by Suraj ,he pulled me close and glared at me.

"Let's go inside "he said leaving my forearm and hold my waist .

We start walking together .I looked at his hand which is in my bare  waist .

"Remove your hand from my waist"

"Just keep quiet"

I hold his hand and tried to remove it.
Just then I lost my balance on my heels . But his hold save me from falling. He steady me.

"Now you need a babysitter to walk you huh, can't walk stupid woman let's go mom-dad waiting for us already"he said.

He again put his hands on my waist . We  met with hotels manager and he lead us to VIP corner . I saw mom-dad already sitting there having soup.

"Mom-dad"he said.

"Come suraj sit you also come Sona ,well you are looking really pretty  "mom said.I smiled at her.

Mom asked me questions about my stay at my parents house.

We talk for some minutes. And Suraj and dad also having  discussion about some project silently.

"Let's order shrivastav ji the kids will be hungry"said mom and dad nod and call for waiter.

"Mom I am famished so I will have dinner directly"Suraj said.

"Mom me too I don't like soups"she nod at us.

....................................

Suraj (POV)

We all were having dinner silently. I ordered roasted chicken for me and fried rice with naan and also chicken tikka. She never leave the chance you know she ordered  Schezwan rice and noodles. Even in dinner she is having junk. Man she embarrassed me infront of my staffs .

I looked at her she is looking at my roasted chicken and she is already finished with her noodles.

"What's wrong sona"mom asked her.

"Woh what's that"she ask pointing at my chicken.

"Oh it's roasted chicken you didn't tried it before would you like to have it"mom asked and she looked at me I had a blank look , biting her lip she nod.

"Suraj why don't you share it with her I will order till then"mom said I share it with her.

"Is it tasty" mom asked she nod.